130

Faline had her head rested on her arms and was sleeping until a loud slam against the table jolts her awake.

"So you found something?" Scott asks.

"Another signature," Stiles says. "This is Theo's dad's signature on the speeding ticket from eight years ago. Now this is his dad's signature on a transfer form to Beacon Hills High School from just a few days ago"

"How did you get his transfer form?" Kira asks.

"Did you break into the Administration Office?"

"No I did not break into the Administration Office," Stiles says. "Okay, I might have broken into the Administration Office. Can we just focus on the signatures, please? They're different"

"They're sort of different" Malia says.

"They're completely different," Stiles says. "Come on. Look"

Faline takes the signatures.

"The garlands don't match, the undulations of the sinuous stroke, totally off," Stiles says.

"There's a tremor," Faline says.

"Perfect example of the Criminal Tremor," Stiles says.

"So now Theo is Theo, but his parents aren't his parents?" Kira asks.

"Someone's not someone," Stiles says. "And when I figure out who that someone really is, someone's in big trouble"

"But no one's done anything wrong," Scott says.

"Yet," Stiles says. "If Theo's parents are both psychotic killers then obviously we should not trust him, right?"

"My parents are Peter and the Desert Wolf," Malia says.

"Okay," Stiles says, rubbing his forehead. "It's fine. You know what? We'll just figure this out between us two, alright? I don't need you or you or you. Come on Fal"

Faline stands up and Scott and the other two look at her.

"If you received the sex that I get," Faline says. "You'd stand up too"

Malia bursts out laughing as Faline walks away with Stiles.

"What's a criminal tremor?" Liam asks from the back of the jeep.

"It doesn't matter," Stiles says.

The tires of the jeep squeal against the ground.

"Derek's Camaro is just collecting dust" Faline sighs. "Can we go and swap the cars?"

"No," Stiles says. "You drive like a lunatic"

After watching Theo for hours, they follow him to the Preserve.

"I told you he was up to something" Stiles whispers.

"We just spent three hours watching this dude playing video games in his bedroom," Liam says. "He better be out here covering up a mass murder"

"Let's find out," Stiles says.

They begin walking in silence, Faline shooting glares at her boyfriend for making her follow him.

"You still got his scent?" Stiles asks.

"Don't need it" Liam says.

"What? What's wrong?" Stiles asks.

"I forgot," Liam says. "I was supposed to meet Mason at the school gym"

"Okay, why didn't you just tell him?" Stiles asks.

"Tell him what?"

"Anything," Faline says.

"I can't just tell him anything," Liam says.