14

Lex's pov
I walk upstairs to Syah's room with her breakfast. When I tried to open her door it's lock. I knock on the door. "Princess can you please open the door?" I asks as I put my ear on the door. I can't hear any rustling or anything. I can feel something bad in the pit of my stomach.

I quickly run down the stairs. "Krist! Where is the key for Syah's room?" I asks him in panic.

"What are you talking about? This house doesn't have any lock on the doors except for mine and the office. " he said in confuse. My eyes widen as I run back upstairs.

"Krist! Sing! I'll pay you back for your door!" I yelled as I proceed to ram my shoulder to the door as hard as I can. After a few harsh ram the lock finally snapped.

I quickly walk into the room and I can that it's empty except for her teddy bears on the bed.

"Syah! Syah! Where are you?! This is not funny Syah! Come out now!" I scream like a mad man as I search through the rooms. But there's no any sign of her. I stand in the middle of the room with my hands in my hair.

'I need to calm down and concentrate. With me being panic it won't give me any good.' I thought to myself. I take a deep breath when I smell something very familiar.

I keep on sniffing when I realized that someone did take her. 'They mess with the wrong person.' I thought as I smirk.

I turn around and I can see three worried face by the door.

"I know who took her." I calmly said.

"Who?!" Sing asks as he urge me to tell them.

I smirk at them and look directly  at Xav.

"It's play time." I said to him. I can see he smile. "WOohooo! " he yell. Both Krist and Sing look at him confuse.

"Just go get prepare. Bring at least 3 guns. Oh! wear something you don't mind getting blood on." I said to both of them as I walk past them and into my room to change.

"You mess with the wrong person you son of a bitch." I said darkly.

I can hear my phone ring. I answered it.

"Lex! Is it true it's play time?!" I can hear Rexton yells in happiness.

"Yup. Make sure you bring Max with you." I said to him sternly.

"But Lexyyyyyyy.... Max will be a worrywart and won't let me have any fun!" he whine.

"If you don't bring Max then I won't let you go." I said to him.

"You're so mean!! How are you my twin?!" he whine.

"Because you can't live without me. Now run along." I said to him. I quickly disconnect the call and call Max.

"Hey man. Come to the location that I'll send to you tops 10 min. Oh, Rex will come. If he sneak quietly I give you the power to punish however you find fit." I said to him as I strap on my guns around my waist.

"Ok man." he said and end the call. I put my phone in my back pocket as I button up my sleeve. What? I have to look great at someone's funeral right?

I walk back into Syah's room and take both Bear and Brownie and secure them using the seat belt at the front passenger seat.

"Why can't I sit there? Why does those plushies got the place?" I can hear Rex whine.

"Because. Bear and Brownie deserve the best." I replied to him as I speed to where Syah certainly might be there with Sing tailing behind us.

"WHATTTTT!!! THOSE ARE THE LEGENDARY BEAR AND BROWNIE?! OH MY GOD!! SO ADORABLE!! I FORGOT HOW THEY LOOK SINCE IT HAS BEEN SO LONG! I WANT TO PET IT! CAN I?!" he screech.