12

Krist's pov

"Well the truth is, I'm a doctor and I've been Syah's doc since she was little." Xav said.

"Doctor? For what?" I asks him in worry. He sigh.

"She had been abuse since she was little. I've been her doctor since little. The thing that you see I injected to her is a calming medicine because she have a very chronic post traumatic event." he explains. 

"What about Lexington? Who is he?" Sing asks as he wrap his arm around my waist to keep me calm. 

"Lex is actually my boss. He's the leader of an organization. He's been working behind the scene. He did not want Syah to be afraid of him so that's why he said that he's my right hand man while he's not." He explain.

"Why would Syah be afraid of him?" I asks.

"Well, because Lex works the same work as her father. He's the Don. She hates the Don eventhough she works with them. That's why no one knew who is the true owner of Bearownie Co." He explain. 

"Now it all makes sense." I said in realization. 

"Can we help in any way?" Sing asks. 

"Of course there is. Just treat her just like how you always treat her. If  you treat her as if she will break in any second that can triggered her and she will think of things that she shouldn't have. So please just treat her normally ok?" He said to us. 

We nod in understand. 

"Oh, before I forgot, Lex is a very possessive man. If you make him cross with you, just pray that you can still breath in the next second." He said before he went back to the room. 

I turn to look at Sing. 

"It's ok baby. She's a strong girl. Just look how she make us realized both of our feelings and make us stronger than ever. I know she will pull trough." Sing said to me.

I nod my head and give him a smile. 

"I'm just sad that she went through so much but she still try and help others. I promise that I will protect her, Bear and Brownie at all cost." I said in determination. 

Sing lean forward and kiss my forehead. "I promise too." he said.

Lexington's pov
I've been sitting next to Syah for the last past hour. I grasp her hand in mine and give a little kiss at the back of her hand.

"Please wake up soon baby." I said to her. I can feel a presence behind me.

"What do you think the next move is?" I asks.

"Well, I think you should be honest with her. Or else she would be very upset with her." I can hear Krist's voice said.

I can't help but to chuckle in sadness.

"I don't want to lose her. She's been my world since I first saw her. She always have both Bear and Brownie since she was little. I still remember the day that I saw how her dad abuse her. On the very same day I felt the power of how I felt to killed that bastard whi dared to hurt my princess." I seeth in anger.

"I know that she won't hate you. She may need a little time to process of what's happening but I know she won't ever hate you. She always talks about you eventhough I never met you but she always talks about you." I hear Krist said again.

"I'll do it once she recovered. But right now I just want her to rest. Xav, called the HQ. I want Kev here in 10 minutes tops. If he failed, he won't like the outcome." I ordered Xav.

I turn to look at both Krist and Sing.

"I would like to ask you guys to keep an eye on Syah. Please. I'm just going to be gone just for a few hours to settle all of the work. Can I trust both of you?" I asks sternly.