18

Rex's pov
I wake up when I can sense movement beside me. I open my eyes but I see no one. Suddenly I can feel something sharp at my neck.

"Don't move or make a sound. You do it then you're dead. Someone whispered to my ear. I strain my eyes to look who is it.

I just give a blank stare.

"Do just as I say." He said. I keep on giving blank stare.

"Slowly remove your disgusting self from him." He said harshly.

I look at him and slowly try to remove myself from Max. Max move a bit and snuggle closer to me. He tighten his hold around my waist. I frozen in my spot.

When I was sure he fall back to sleep, I gently pry his hands away and place a pillow in between our bodies. I hope this will work because on the pillow I think there is my scent.

I almost succeeded in my task when a voice stop me.

"Stop from doing anything and don't move." Another voice said. I froze in my spot in an awkward position.

"Put the knife down before I fucking blow your useless head." I strain my head to look at the person at the door. To my delight it's Syah!

"Fuck! I'm late." The guy said and tried to open my window when it won't budge.

"Nice try but I lock the window so that my baby won't try and kill himself by jumping out of the window." I can hear Max said but still cuddle with me. I didn't realized when did he remove the pillow between us.

The guy click his tongue. I can hear gunshot. I also hear someone scream.

I look over and I can see there's blood splatter and the person holding both of his legs and yell in agony.

Syah comes forward and rip the guy's face. Like literally rip it off.

"Macy?" I asks.

She look at me with disgust fill her eyes.

"Don't fucking called out my name you useless piece of shit!" She yell.

I look at her blankly.

"I ordered you to fucking disappear but you decided to fucking do drama and make people pity you! You're just a useless piece of shit that's taking others' places. You better off dead! No one will care if you did! You just had to come in the middle of my fucking brother's relationship! He was so happy with Kevin! And you ruin it all! You fucking slut! How dare you!" She keeps on throwing hurtful things to me. I admit it does sting but I just keep my face blank.

"How dare you try and dictate my life! Who the fuck are you?! You are no sister of mine! You lost that privilege when you tried to sleep with Rex! You fucking drug him and tried to sleep with him in his vulnerable state! Thank god I was there! You're the slut! You slept with countless men everyday! I don't fucking care what you or our parents thought because I'm not your family anymore! So fuck you! Don't you dare and come to disturb my life with my baby!" Max said scarily. I tensed up when he said about that incident. I thought he forgot about it already.

"Why? Why do you choose him and not me? I love you Max. I fucking love you! Dad agree with our marriage! Why can't you just accept me?! Why him?! Why?! He stole you from me! You were mine! But after he came into your life, you fucking throw me away! Why?!" She yell.

"Because I love him at first sight. I treated you like a little sister. I never see you more than that. Never ever will be." Max said coldly.

Suddenly the door burst open and walk in Mr and Mrs Blake. Their eyes narrow when they see that Max is hugging me while my hand try to pried his away from me.