~14~

Bill set Dipper down on the grass outside the the Mystery Shack. Dipper quickly just lied down on the grass, followed quickly by the demon. "What are we doing?" Bill whispers as he shifts his head to look at his Pine Tree. "Lying on the grass. Why? You got other plans?" Dipper said, fixing his eyes on the demon's golden ones. "Nah..... mind if I mess with the clouds??" Bill says as he wiggles closer to Dipper. Dipper shrugs, moving the grass slightly, "I don't see the harm in it".

They played Tic-Tac-Toe (I have never written that word before, it's a very strange word now that I see it written out) in the sky, Bill made several Pine Trees, they made PRICELESS pieces of art. They did anything they could think of, including making a lifelike model of waddles out of clouds. Literally anything they thought of, they did, and they did it all before anyone saw them. 

But eventually they were spotted, by Mable. She happened to look out her window and she two dudes laying on their lawn. She walked out the door and stared at them for a second, then walked over. She stood over Bill and looked at him, he returned her stare. She then stomps on his stomach, causing him to roll over in pain and laughter. He eyes leaked painful tears while he laughed like a mad man. Dipper yawned, "Please don't stomp on my demon". She sat next to him and responded, "that's what he gets for kissing and ditching my brother". Bill shakily raised a hand while still clutching his stomach, "he ditched me!!". Mable lied next to her brother and reached out to hold his hand. He gripped her hand and then attempted to find the demon's. Bill saw Dipper looking for his hand and carefully inched his way back into his spot, grabbing Dipper's hand. 

Bill blushed slightly as the brunette held his hand, Dipper did too. 

Like thirty minutes, and Bill has somehow figured out how to fall asleep. 

Mable sits up and looks at Dipper. The poor boy has a demon cuddled up next to him, the demon's face in his neck. Mable starts cackling and rolling over laughing, Dipper just tries to hide his face. 

But, All their fun is cut short by the front door slamming open...