~7~

Bill looks at the figure in front of him. Dipper isn't there... no one is. He sniffles, knowing it was imagination. He slowly gets up, and walks out the door. He walks out to the forest. He stumbles around aimlessly while tears roll down his eyes. 

He trips over something, it's a rock. He sighs and leans against said rock. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for making you mad" He chokes out to no one in particular. He sniffs once more before his eyes grow heavy. (YA! I'm aware that it's morning) He yawns and falls asleep in the forest. 

His dreams are filled with stars and blood. He shivers and rolls over. He shuts his eyes tight in his sleep. A hand reaches out and pets his head, easing the sleeping demon. The hand belongs to Dipper. Who is sitting next to the demon he stumbled upon. He hums and this only soothes Bill more. He then decides to be an absolute asshole. "Wake up" Dipper whispers in Bill's face. The dream demon snorts and shoots awake. He looks around and notices Dipper. He clings to his Pine Tree. "I'm so sorry!!!!!" He cry's out. Dipper just pets his head, "it's ok, it's ok. What are you even sorry about?" "Making you mad!" "No, that's my fault. I shouldn't have lashed at you" "I deserved it" "that's a discussion for another time".

Bill cracks a small smile, he buries his head in Dipper's chest. "Thank you, I love you" he whispers. Dipper smiles and pets his head. "I love you too".

They probably wish they hadn't said that soon...