~12~

Dipper ran with the grace of a sleep deprived elephant, stumbling over everything in his path. Nothing was safe from the tears or sore feet. 

Dipper's breaths are now just short stammers of air, barely keeping him up right and moving. He hand clutches the note like his life depends on it. His clumsy legs trip on a root causing the brunette to fall flat on his face. He pushes up quickly pushes himself up, his lip is bleeding slightly. He pays the small wound no mind and continues mindlessly running towards his goal.

He tripped on a tree root, and rolled down a small hill, once he got up he smiled with tears and cuts dripping on his face. He instantly went over and launched himself on the stone statue. Placed in the same place as his old one, Bill's new statue was human. His eyes looked scared and sad, his face had a stressed smile. His hand was out, ready to make a deal. And Dipper clung to the statue like a life line. His tears ran down the warm stone, making the light stone turn a darker gray, almost black. 

After about a minute of sopping, he snapped. He instantly put his hand in Bill's and started muttering some prayers.

Nothing, Nothing happen. 

Until the stone just burst into dust. Nothing left, just dust. Dipper cried out and tried to grab as much of the dust as possible. He had a few handfuls and was just stashing them in his pocket. His tears made the dust stick to his hands. After all the dust either flew away with the soft breeze, was stuck to Dipper's hands, or was in his pockets. He lied down on the ground, curled up into a ball, and cried. He just sat there and cried, unsure what to do. 

Birds sung off-key songs to him that sounded strangely familiar. They slowly got louder and louder, the pitch wrung through his ears, making him cry more. He knew what the where saying, they were repeating words that hurt him. They repeated them over and over again. 

Pine Tree. PINE TREE. PINEEEE TREEEEE

Dipper suddenly shot up and looked around with a dazed expression. "PINEEEEE TREEEEE!!!!". Those words wrung through the forest, lifting his spirits up. He ran, he ran towards the sound. He didn't make it far since he was knocked down by a beaming blonde. Both hit the ground in a jumbled mess of tears. Dipper latched himself onto Bill and cried into his shoulder. Bill pulled him onto his lap and rubbed circles into his back, silently crying as well. "I thought... I thought... I though you were gone. Bill, I was so scared. Please never ever leave me again" Dipper whispered quietly. Bill kissed the side of his head, "I promise, I'll never leave your side again". 

Bill stood up slowly, still holding Dipper. Dipper wrapped his legs around the blonde's waist. Bill held onto Dipper's.... butt.... to keep him steady. "I like this, I should carry you more often~" Bill purred as he started walking. Dipper laughed into Bill's chest, "pervert". Bill hummed, "your pervert". Dipper looked at Bill, both of their faces were bright red, "my pervert". 

The rest of the walk was spent with Bill's flirting, Dipper cuddling into him, and overall soft fluff. 

That happy and soft feeling was soon thrown far away when they reached their destination. 

The Shack.

~

Next Chapter will be a bit strange, It'll explain why Bill came from behind Dipper!!!

SEE YA!!!