~ 2 ~

Dipper slowly opens his eyes. He recalls his marvelous dream...

~dream~

Dipper walks through a dark forest, twisted black leaves surround him. But, a singsong like voice calls through the trees to him.  "Here, I am here, come." The voice calls. Dipper nods and walks on. He slowly comes upon a strange bright blue light, he slowly walks towards it. "You made it, I'm really glad!" A voice talks to him. The sound of the voice, it makes his heart ache. It sounds sad, sincere, happy, and overall just depressing. "Hay, were are you? I'd like to try to help" Dipper calls. "You want to help? Help.... I haven't had that offered to me in a long time!" The voice suddenly went very high pitched. "If I can help... I'd be glad to! But can you tell me your name please?" Dipper calls. A laugh can be heard, a body comes from the blue lighted trees. The body stands there, "you know my name..... now wake up".

~Back to reality~

He stands up and walks to his dresser, grabbing some jeans, a hoodie, and his pine tree hat. Dipper then walks to the bathroom to change.

Just as he finishes with his teeth, Mable bursts through the door, "Bro! How'd you sleep! Please tell me you slept!". Dipper laughs at his sister, "yes Mable I slept, and I had a wonderful dream!". She giggles and pushes him out of the door, letting her get changed to.

After everyone woke up, Dipper started cooking. He's used to doing it by himself, seeing as usually his parents aren't home and Mabel would burn the house.

He finishes breakfast, it's just toast with peanut butter. (A/N I actually eat my toast with jelly and cottage cheese! Anybody else do that?)

Everyone files in and eats. Dipper finished quickly and Stan handed him a grocery list, telling him "We need food, go get some". Dipper replies with, "yes sir".

He then walks out of the shack, and his in the car.

Little did he know that shopping trip would change how entire day.....