~6~

After about an hour of yelling at Bill, Ford walks away REALLY MAD. Dipper has a small internal  panic attack. Bill was figuring out how to help Dipper and stay mental stable at the same time. "Bill" Dipper suddenly snaps, his tone scared Bill so frickin much. "Uhhhhhh" "HOW DID FORD KNOW ABOUT YOU?!?!". Bill sits there in silence for a good 4 seconds, "l-lucky guess?" "BILL" "I sent him a note..."

*And then Dipper yelled at him for hours*

Dipper storms out of the room. Bill chases after him. "Pine Tree!" Bill calls after him. "You know what Bill! I'm really mad at you right now! So I want you to wait here till I calm down!!" Dipper speaks through clenched teeth. Dipper slams the front door.

Bill sits cross legged on the floor. Not wanting to upset his Pine Tree anymore then he already has. His eyes slightly water, but tears don't flow. Bill just sits there, in silence. His thoughts over take him.

I hurt him

He's mad at me

I don't like it when he's mad at me

This is my fault

I shouldn't have told Ford

"I shouldn't have told Ford" he whispers.

Light footsteps can be heard behind him. "Who are you?" The voice asks, it's Mable's voice. "Bill, you should know me Mable" his voice cracks. "Sorry, I only know one Bill and he's dead!" She tells him. "I'm not dead, Mable" Bill speaks. She gasps, "why are you sitting on the floor crying then?".

Bill brakes... "I hurt Pine Tree!" He cries out. Mable has a small internal panic.

On one hand, there's a cry teen on the floor!

On the other, the teen is a demon!

She awkwardly pats his shoulder, "what happened? Is he physically hurt?!". Bill shakes his head no, " he's and at me!! It's my fault!!".

She just past his shoulder and leaves, not knowing how to help the demon.

Bill just sits and sniffles.

The front door swings open,

"Bill are you ok?!"