~15~

Dipper and Mable turned their attentions towards the door. Bill just snored softly.

On the porch stood an Angry looking Ford and a very sleepy Stan. 

Mable waved to them cheerfully and smiled, Dipper pushed Bill off him, and Bill sleepily rubbed his eyes. The demon yawned and looked around, his gaze meeting Ford's.

Bill carefully backed up and stood upright, then he bolted. Ford ran right after him, cursing and yelling. Stan wandered over to the twins and struck up a conversation. 

Bill ran around the yard at full speed, then ducked behind Dipper to hide. Mable and Stan started laughing, dipper just chuckled and gently stroked Bill's hair. "Ford, don't you think your over reacting?". Bill nodded quickly and shuffled closer to Dipper's side.

"I don't think this thing-"

"His name is Bill" Dipper interrupted.

Everyone states at Dipper with wide eyes.

The brunette was now standing, facing off with Ford. Their faces were inches apart.

Dipper looked directly in to Ford's eyes, "His name is Bill, he's not a thing, he's a human being.... Maybe".

Ford scoffed, Dipper stared at him with eyes that could kill.

Bill, Mable, and Stan were all exchanging awkward glances.

"I feel like I should be doing something..." Bill whispered. Mable nodded, "Same".