~13~

~Bill's perspective~

Bill opened his eyes, black. He blinked again and again, black. 

He was surrounded by pure darkness.

"Pine Tree?" He called out, no answer. "Pine Tree??" He called out again, nothing. 

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!!" He yelled, starting to panic. Bill started to run around in the void. His breaths became staggered and frantic as he repeatedly yelled out for the Pines boy. "HECK, I'LL EVEN ANSWER TO SIXERS!! JUST LET ME BE!!" He yelled out as his eyes started to water. 

Soft footsteps rang out behind him. Bill turned around quickly, hoping it was Dipper, or any Pines really. Instead there was a small pink salamander looking creature. "Oh it's just you" Bill said as he sat down. He crossed his legs and put his hand out. The creature climbed on to his hand and looked at the blonde.

"Can I go home?" Bill asked as the axolotl. The creature shook it's head no. "This is your home," The creature said, although it didn't movie it's mouth, the voice just floated in the air. "NO!! THIS ISN'T MY HOME!! MY HOME IS IN THE SHACK!! WITH MY PINE TREE!!"  Bill yelled as he started to tear up. The axolotl curled up into itself, "But you've brought them so much hurt and caused so many problems there, why would they let that be your home?". Bill sighed and rubbed his tears away, "I don't know, I don't even know why I went back. BUT! I just wanna see my Pine Tree again!!". The axolotl ran up his arm and put a tiny hand on his nose, Bill looked at it in surprise and confusion. "what are you doing?". It sat there in silence for awhile, then it jumped back onto the ground.

The axolotl looked at a very confused Bill, "Say Hi to the pines boy for me". It's eyes suddenly flashed a bright white, forcing Bill to close his eyes.

When he opened them he saw the trees of Gravity Falls. Bill looked beside him and saw a puddle of blood on the ground. Right where he was shot. Once his head figured out where it was, he scrambled to his feet and instantly called out for Dipper...