~9~

Bill stares down the lizard that arrived on the Pine's front deck. Dipper watches from a deck chair. He then speaks, "draw". Bill sticks out his tongue but the lizard does first. Bill grunts and puts his face on the floor. "Beat by a lizard, so sad" Dipper says as he chuckles. "This is humiliating, I've been better seven dang times! Can we go to town?!" Bill says from the floor. Dipper pushes himself up then starts to walk off, "sure, I need to run some errands anyway" Dipper days as he texts Mable that he's leaving.

-IN TOWN-

Bill wonders the store aimlessly, Dipper's checking out some stuff and he'd just being Bill. He wanders down a section and there he sees a couple. The man kissed the women, Bill knew what this was and what if meant but had never seen it before. "Strange..." Bill murmers as he walks back to Dipper.

Dipper got quite a few things, lots of things. Bill ended up being nice and carrying it all. They dropped it off at the house and Dipper wanted to go into the woods to explore.

So they did.

Dipper walked the trails he was so found of, Bill enjoyed their conversation. Not the walking though he gave up on that and just floated.

Dipper ended up somehow getting to Bill's statue. "The triangle still stands" Dipper says. Bill pokes his stone eyeball, "man... I looked weird, even for me!". Dipper laughs and blushes for no reason. Bill looks at his pink cheeks and goes scarlet himself. "Why are you red? Do you have a fever?!" Dipper worried. Bill talked with his hands, "no! I'm fine!". Dipper sighed in relief. "We better get back before Mable murders you" "why would shooting star murder me?" "Cause she'll think you kidnaped me or something". Bill sighed and hung his head. Dipper laughed and blushes a bit.

They walked in silence for the rest of the way, but Bill's mind wasn't. He was replaying a scene he saw earlier.

Yes, this is a great idea

He stopped Dipper at the tree line by holding his sleeve. Dipper turned around to ask what was wrong but was stopped by Bill's finger in his lips, shushing him. "Before you say anything, this is just an experiment. So don't freak out!" "Why would I freak-". Dipper was stopped when Bill placed his lips against his. Dipper stood there motionless and shocked for a moment, them for some reason, kissed back. Bill held his waist and pulled Dipper closer. Dipper just stood there motionless.

They finally broke apart.

Dipper punched the demon and ran.