~1~

Let's get this show on the road!! A good amount of stuff has changes, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Dipper groans and leans on the buss seat. Mable laughs at her dramatic brother, she also leans back. Dipper moves his head to see through the window. He watches as Pine Trees pass by, if he's being honest. He thinks Bill may look pretty good if he was a human. To his great pleasure he watches as a sign flys by. He shakes his sister's shoulder.

"Gravity Falls!" The buss driver yells. They quickly grab all their bags and walk out. Mable bolts out the door and greats everyone. Dipper carefully hauls out the bags, thanking the driver as he gets off. Before he even gets both his feet in solid ground he's tackled into a hug. The buss pulls away and Dipper is almost run over. He really doesn't mind, he's with his real family. His sister giggles as she watches her winded brother get up.

He dusts himself off and gets a good look at the people around him.

First in his like of sight is Wendy. She's about a foot taller then Dipper, but Dipper's about a foot under average height. He's like 4'12 1/2..... Ya

Second was Stan and Ford, both looked about the same. Grey haired, grouchy, fun loving old men

Soos, Candy, Grenada, and others were there too. They all greated and hugged Him and Mable. They both giggles and answered their questions.

But, even as they walked back to the place he loved the most, Dipper felt as though something was wrong.... Like something- no SOMEONE was missing.

Someone important....