~ 4 ~

Dipper gets out of the car. He grabs the grocery bags out of the car. Hauling them inside. Bill's been invisibly following the entire time, Dipper's just panicking.

They finally get to Dipper's room, One flops on the bed and the other pokes his Pine Tree.

"Pine tree! Pine tree! Pine tree! Pine tree! Pine tree! PINE TREE I'M BORED!!"

Dipper groans, *what do you want me to do about it?" "Take me outside, play chess, anything!". Dipper stands up agian, taking Bill outside.

They both stand on the porch, Dipper takes Bill's hand to lead him to the forest. Bill's face grows a shade of pink, but neither boys seem to notice.

~hour later~

Dipper walks back to his room with a invisible Bill following him. They both flop right on the bed. Dipper looks at Bill (A/N only Dipper can see Bill at the moment!! OwO) "Do you get hungry?" He asks. The demon shifts and then speaks, "I guess?". Dipper nods and takes Bill's hand agian, this time the yellow haired boy notices his blush.

Why is my face pink? Am I going to explode? Am I on fire?

Should I ask Pine Tree? No. I don't want to worry him, he might be in for a bit of a treat tomorrow....

I don't want him to hate me....

The boy's head raced. Dipper finally stops at the kitchen. Bill's still in a daze, so they brunette looks into Bill's eyes hoping he'll notice him.

He stares at the honey colored orbs known as Bill's eyes. They're a magical Amber color, flakes of electric blue seem to flutter inside them. The flakes seem to be in the shape of a triangle. And if you look closely, you'll see that his pupils are a bit like a cat's, not totally slit but sorta slit.

Bill finally popped out of his trance to see Dipper in his own trance. He taps his shoulder, "Pine Tree! I want food!!"

Dipper snaps out of his little stare. He blushes a bit, rolls his eyes, and responds, "make it yourself!".

Bill laughs and shoves Dipper a bit.

A/N ok so I apologise for being gone I went on vacation for the last week so ya! I wrote half this on the plane trip back so.... Ya!

Also I was wondering if any of you would be interested in me maybe starting another BillDip?

I've got a list of potential AUs and Themes I've never done!

So I will list them! And if your interested in one let me know and I'll be happy to strat production on it!

• Siren AU

• Insane AU

• Greatest Showman AU

And last but not least!

• DO A SEQUEL TO UP IN FLAMES!!

NO! The last one's a joke! I won't be sequeling that one cause I like were I left it!

NOW FOR THE REAL LAST ONE!

• Yandere Bill!

I have ideas for each one so if you think your interested in one let me know and I can tell you about the lay out!

Have a wonderful day!