~11~

Dipper stood there, motionless.

Unable to speak, move, or even comprehend the situation. 

He just stood there, like a statue. 

Tears pouring down his face, soaking his shirt. 

Suddenly, he dropped to his knees and screamed in pain. He wasn't in pain, but his friend was. His friend was in a lot of pain. 

Dipper looked at Bill's body through watery eyes. His body laid on it's side, facing away from him. There was several wounds pumping out blood, suggesting he was shoot several times. The crimson liquid soaked in the black jeans Bill was wearing. The sweater... the one Mable gave him, stained with blood... covered with the liquid.

Dipper launched forward and held onto the body like a life line. "please, please don't leave me" He whimpered. To be honest, he'd grown attached to the demon. The demon had been around him constantly for awhile now, and he hadn't realized that he had grown to relay on that. 

It was too late now.

Dipper sniffled and shifted his position. An object caught his eye. He sat up, wiping away the tears. He grabbed the object, a folded piece of paper. Dipper slowly unfolded it.

Dear Pine Tree,

I'll probably never have the guts to give you this note... but I'll write it anyway. I wanted to tell you, I really like you, your my favorite person in all the multiverse. 

But, I don't want to be your friend, don't get me wrong! Your wonderful, funny (even though everyone says your not!), adventures, beautiful, and the god damn best friend a demon could have asked for. 

What I mean is, I like you. Like, I like like you...

Who am I kidding! I'll probably never have the courage to show you this! Oh well, I'll keep it near just in case.

I love you,
Sincerely, Bill Cipher

Dipper burst into tears, he clutched the tear stained paper close. He let out loud wails. He kept reading and rereading the paper, searching for more.

Finally, he gave up. He gave up searching, he just gave up.

But something from the first summer brought itself back into his mind. 

His statue