The Reflection

BUMBLE BEES POV
All the Titans where on the lookout, team members have disappeared before but Aqualad had been gone for 3 days. Speedy was freaking out and wouldn't sleep. It was like he was here one moment and gone the next without a trace. Speedy insisted it was brother blood, but we had no idea where we would even find him.

AQUALADS POV
I looked down at the shell that speedy gave me. I couldn't help but let tears spill on to it as I hunched over it on my knees. I bet speedy and the team were worried and Roy was probably a wreck. It was all my fault, if I hadn't been so ignorant none of this would have happened. Still chained to the ground it was very cold and I was famished. All I wanted at that point was Roy. I missed his warm embrace and his comforting words and those kisses that could make you forget the world. I looked back down at the shell. I kissed it lightly, knowing it was all I had of speedy now. I noticed my reflection in the pearly surface and could barley recognize the person staring back. My skin was more pale than it had ever been and dark circles hung around my eyes. I had become skinnier and my hair was tangled and dirty. My suit was torn on the shoulders, legs, and abdomen. I had scrapes and cuts all over my body and I finally noticed how much my body ached. I couldn't tell if it was from grief or from pain.

Ok guyz srry this is so short but I wanted a quick update, also please leave suggestions, it always helps