The Nightmare(1)

SPEEDYS POV
Everything was hazy. I was sitting next to Aqualad. Are hands were intwined and warmth wrapped around us. Everything was beautiful. Then, all of a sudden, Everything got dark. It became cold, almost freezing. My surroundings became sharp and defined. I looked over at Aqualad, still squinting in the darkness, he had let go of my hand. His eyes were closed, his ebony black hair lightly trickling down his face. His face was streamed with tears as he began to cry. I reached to put my hand on his shoulder, but his head snapped up quickly, his eyes still shut. Shocked I let my hand hang confused in midair. "Aqualad...." His eyes shot open, and horrified I found his eyes were empty, as if nothing had ever been there. I stumbled backwards, frightened. His lips began to move as if calling out, but no words came out. He began to look frantic, as the sound of breaking glass filled the room. He looked at me, he seemed to be pleading, pleading for help. I began to run toward him but he began to fade and become nonexistent, I tumbled forward and saw his last empty eye shed a tear before he finally disappeared completely. I snapped back to reality, I was sweating and breathing uncontrollably. I looked down and found my self tangled within my bedsheets. I raised my quivering hands to my face and began to cry. My body shook with every sob and I let myself be inwrapped in them. It was all my fault, I should have been more careful, I should have protected him, I should have been there, but I wasn't, and it is all my fault. And now Aqualad is gone.

To be continued....

This is the first part of a two part chapter thing
Don't forget to leave a critique!
Thanks so much for reading!