The Note

AQUALADS POV
My eyes fluttered open. the blinding light took a minute to adjust to. It was then I realized I was in the medical bay. I looked to my left to see Roy sitting and giving me a weak smile. "Hey buddy." What happened is all I could muster, but then the memories rushed back in an instant. Speedy must have understood because he quickly grabbed me in an embrace. I sobbed into his chest heavily. He rubbed my back and shushed me soothingly. Roy could be a real hothead, I suppose that's why he's so sensitive at the moments that really matter. I let go and gave speedy a sad smile. So what happened when I blanked out. "Well during.. you know, you were in a glass tank full of water. While I was trying to find a way to get you at, something really strange happened. Your eyes bolted open, but you were still unconscious, your eyes were glowing a bright purple. I put my hand up to the glass and you did to. that's when you screamed, then all of a sudden the glass turned to sand." I just sat there in shock I couldn't believe what speedy had just said. That's when he took out a price of folded paper. "I found this after blood escaped after his untapped potential rant. I didn't show bee and the twins this, I thought it better if I showed you when you came to."
"Dear speedy, I presume this is you as I placed this note precisely for an archer's eye like yours to find it. Now I wrote this letter to enlighten you, why I would do this, is for me to know. As you have most likely noticed the untapped potential is indeed your precious boyfriend Aqualad. I knew this as soon as I got word Raven was able to bring him back to life. You can't do that to just anyone. She used black magic. You forgot his uncle zarth, practicer of dark sorcery, banished with legend that child born with eyes of purple would be his freedom. You look upon Aqualad and you'll find the procephy of those purple eyes. Zarth's dark sorcery mingles within Aqualad, that's how Raven brought him back to life, she distorted the black magic already inside him. He possesses power beyond your comprehension. But I shan't ruin the surprise that awaits him. But for now I have more pressing matters, tata for now and remember I see and hear lots of things, lots and lots of things."

I looked up from the crumpled paper. Speedy sat there with a furrowed brow and worried look on his face. I placed my hand on his shoulder. His face seemed to soften, but I could tell he was not ok. "Speedy, I love you as much as all the fish in the sea, so please, don't worry about me. I already new I was different and I think you do to. We've stopped blood before we can do it again." Speedy looked up and gave me one of those signature stupid smiles. "You know Al you can be real cheesy." Speedy practically jumped on the gurney. "Vitals say you need high dose of lovin' baby." Before I could think Roy got on top of me and sat on his knees each on either side of my waist and kissed me perfusely. I melted into his warm touch and kissed back. I ran my hands through his orange hair and he ran his up and down my back. When we leaned back to catch our breath Roy wriggled his eyebrows up and down. So I instinctively pushed him off the gurney. He land with a thud and rubbed his head. "Hey what was that for?!" "For being so cheeky!" I smiled widely. I looked at speedy's eyes and they just sparkled. That's when I knew he loved me more than I could ever imagine. I smiled and plopped down on my stomach next to him. I chuckled and kissed his head. "Better?" He nodded and pecked my lips, "Much better."

Sorry this update took so long :(
But I think this chapter turned out pretty well :)
Remember to star, follow and comment, and thank you for all the support!👍👍👍👍👍👍😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️