Blood

AQUALADS POV
I reluctantly swam up to the surface, knowing if I stayed any longer a shark would come looking for food and I would have to tell him it was all in vain. I stepped on to the shore and slowly trudged to a near by door. I entered the passcode and walked to the medical bay. I found the alcoholic wipes and cleaned the wound and put a bandaid on. Not having any clue of what to do next I sat on a nearby table. Soon my thoughts drifted off and I looked down at my chest and lifted up the shell that hanged around my neck. I sighed and marveled at the shell's luster. That's when I remembered the button, I remembered it all going dark I remember seeing Roy cry and grasp me like he would never let go. I remembered the blood. I shuddered and let the shell fall back into its place. I already put Roy through so much, should I really let him go through it all again. I knew Speedy was a strong guy, but... that day he seemed so frail. I got up and slowly walked to my room, hoping I didn't run into speedy. But as I slowly tiptoed past speedy's room, to reach my own, a hand shot out and grabbed me, pulling me into the room. I whipped around and saw Roy's face. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT, YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART-ATTACK!!" "That's no way to welcome your boyfriend." Speedy said with a cheeky smile and patted me on the head. I crossed my arms "What do you want?" "I want you to explain." Roy simply stated. I sighed and belly flopped onto speedy's bed. That's when I felt a weight on my back and lost my breath. I peered up and saw speedy sitting on my back acting nonchalant. "G..get of..ff m..m..mee!" Is all I could manage to spurt out beneath the weight. "Not unless you explain, I waited patiently, now you have to explain." "F..fine, just g..get off." Speedy got off and I sucked in a large breath. Speedy placed me in his lap against my will and rested his chin on my head. Although I was mad at speedy for crushing me, his warm touch was inviting. "You just don't understand Roy, I hurt you...I hurt you when you needed me most and I just can't do that again. I pushed that button.. and..and.." Roy noted my flattering and turned me around and pulled me into an embrace. I placed my face in the crook of his neck no longer able to fight back tears. as I sobbed into Speedy's neck he rubbed my back in attempts to comfort me. "Oh Garth..." I sobbed heavily now, the uncontrollable waves of emotions flying at me. (if only there was someone out there that loved you... jk lol) "All that matters is that your here now and that I love you. And if you really don't want to hurt me again you'll let me help protect you so nothing like that happens again." I nodded into his neck and he continued rubbing my back. He then grabbed my shoulders and pulled me I front of him. "Better?" "Better." he kissed me on my fore head and we laid there in each other's arms.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
I am so srry this update was so long, I've been busy, but since it's almost Christmas break I'll have time to write a Christmassy chapter. (I may mention Hanukkah or kwanza, but it will be mostly Christmas, since the majority of people celebrate it, but don't feel shy to tell me how and what you celebrate and it may be put in the chapter