The Empath

Grasping Aqualad tightly I knocked fiercely. The door opened and I feel to my knees. All I could do was weep and plead rapidly. Raven had opened the door she let me in to the medical bay. I layed Garth on a gurney. Raven told me to start from the beginning, I relayed what had happened leading up to Aqualad's final moments. I would have been embarrassed to tell anyone about me and Garth's relationship, but I was to desperate to care. Raven glances at Garth and then to me. Can you bring him back I pleaded. Raven's face became stern. She lead me to a locked trunk. She opened it and took out a white book. She opened a book and began to speak to some guy inside of it named "malchior" or "rorek" or something like that. I would have been surprised, but I kinda had been through some shocking stuff already. She asked him about some dark magic, but he seemed to want something in return. Raven rolled her eyes and kissed the books cover. Raven whispered to me and a little embarrassed we headed back to the medical bay. I kissed Aqualad as Raven said some sort of spell. I let go and saw a dark aura surround him. As it dissolved i squeezed his hand. The color returned to his face and his hand bece warm. I felt the salty warm tears of rejoice run down. I turned to raven and nodded thankfully. who smiled lightly, her smile soon faded however. She told me to bring Garth back she had used dark magic. She said that it would cause some symptoms. She explained that he would have amnesia and trouble remembering things at first and that he would be dizzy and tired.

And that he would also have mood swings. She also warned me to be careful, as in a worse case scenario a demon could possess him due to his bodies vulnerability after dying and having his soul put back in. I was concerned but I was just happy he was back. I thanked Raven and took Garth home.

I explained what had happened to Karen and she seemed to just be glad it was over. The team had visited cyborg and gotten the rest of the nanobots removed and returns to our own tower. A couple hours later Aqualad stumbled in the main room rubbing his head. I ran up and hugged him, forgetting about all the warnings Raven had mentioned. Aqualad pulled back and stared confusedly. "Uh do I know you?" I sat him down and explained who I was. He seemed confused still. "So I'm dating you?" I shrugged I guess so. "and your a hero, and you shoot arrows?" I nodded. "Then what am I?" Your a hero too you can talk to sea creatures, breath underwater, and control water as well. Aqualad smiled brightly. "I can!" I couldn't help but chuckle at his childish remark. Thats when the mood swing hit. He just started to cry hysterically. I tried to calm him down and the pipes burst and he almost flooded the place. I tried the only other thing I could think of before we all drowned. I quickly grabbed him and kissed him. Well it worked. The water washed away calmly. Garth melted and he grabbed my waist and pulled in tightly. I ran my hands through his long black hair, it was so soft, it was like water in my palms.

Karen walked in and turned her head and shaded her eyes and jokingly replied "my eyes! The gayness, it burns. Get a room you to." I just smirked, this is a room. Aqualad almost dropped me when he saw bumblebee. He pulled me in front of him and hid behind me. I had to explain about Karen and mas and menos. He got out from behind me and Karen said "whats wrong with fish face?" Side affects, raven said they would go away in a day or two.

Aqualad being rather distressed, I decided to take him to his room to be alone. I was about leave but Garth asked me to stay. I sat on the bed and Garth immediately curled up into my lap and yawned. He asked me to tell him a story. So I told him the story about the day I feel in love with him.

Ok next chapter will be a flashback yay

Remember to star and comment 👍