Thanksgiving

SPEEDYS POV
As we walked along the gravel road up to the tower's door, Garth's eyes shimmered as he tightly clasped my hand. As we entered Cyborg was setting the table and starfire neared us. "Oh joy, is it not wonderful friends! We are having the feast of the thanks!" Starfire gleamed brightly, she had always been a kindred spirit. "Oh and many of the congratulations, you make the cute couple." As Starfire floated off Aqualad clutched my chin and turned it so he could give my lips a quick peck. My stomach fluttered and my body relaxed, a warm feeling filled me. Aqualad was definitely in a good mood. After I snapped out of my love stricken daze I notice Garth had wandered over to Raven. Raven looked tired, and she smiled as Aqualad took her place, with Teether(youngest) in his lap, Timmy clutching his hand in one and his blanket in the other, and Melvin who sat on Bobby's (bear) lap next to him. Garth sat there reading a storybook to the kids, dramatically acting out one of the scenes. I smiled and walked over to Robin. "So I see things worked out." "Go ahead and say it already." "I told you so." Robin smiled and slapped my back, "Anyways looks like Aqualad is gonna want kids." I scratched the back of my head and laughed nervously. "Hey, don't worry your a long way from that kinda stuff." Robin gave me a wink and gave me another one of his patten thumbs up and headed over to chat with Starfire. I walked over to the couch and sat down and listened to Garth's woven tales, he had put down the storybook and replaced it with his own story.

Once upon a time there was a charming prince and a wondrous princess. One day the prince confessed his love for the princess and she confessed she loved the prince as well. However a witch put a spell on the prince, turning him against his beloved. The princess torn by the loss of her dearest, drank a potion to put her in an everlasting sleep. But when all was lost, the prince snapped out of his bewitchment and brought the sleeping princess to a healer. The healer woke the princess and she and the prince embraced. The prince then gifted the princess with a joyous trinket. He gave her a necklace that he went to the depths of the sea to obtain, as a sign of his love and dedication. Overjoyed the couple celebrated with a glorious feast among their companions.

Teether let out a giggle, and Melvin and Timmy applauded. Aqualad bowed humorously, asking them to hold their applause. Raven thanked Aqualad for the break and returned to the kids. As Garth walked away I pulled him aside. "That was the best story I ever heard." and with that I kissed his forehead and grabbed his hand to head to the dinner table. There we sat down as the Titans all found there seats. We gave our thanks (lol thanksgiving, that's funny right, no, eh I tried) and ate till we were full.
It was the best thanksgiving I've ever had.

Ok guyz sorry it took so long to update, and sorry but another update won't be out till a bit after thanksgiving break
😞
But I'll update as soon as I can
Happy thanksgiving every one 🎉