Vengence Part 2

SPEEDYS POV
I knocked on the glass with both of my fists and forearms. "Aqualad, its me, Speedy, you gotta snap out of it! It's not real!" His limp body continued to float. I shot the tank with arrows, but it wouldn't break. I finally moved to the machines, there were loads of buttons and switched. I stood there staring at the machines. I pulled out my communicator hoping cyborg could help, but it was fried. Those things were attached to Garth, and if I messed up, I shook the thought out of my head. I wasn't letting that happen again. There had to be a weak spot or entrance on the tank somewhere. As I looked the waves in the tank became rough, and Aqualad's eyes shot open, but he was still unconscious. His violet eyes were a brighter violet than usual. I placed my hand on the glass and Aqualad swam over and placed his hand on the glass. That's when his eyes glowed and he screeched, as if not in pain, but as if he had so much power and was releasing it. The glass quickly turned to sand and the water splashed into the ground. Garth landed in the pile of golden sand his eyes now closed and still unconscious. I grabbed Aqualad and tossed him over my back. I shot a arrow to make a whole in the cement ceiling of the dark room and used a grappling arrow to pull me and Al up.

Ok so I have writers block so I need some feed back
Should they defeat blood , plus yes or no to speedy rampage
Or should blood escape
Tell me any other ideas!