Speedy's Fears

Speedy tensed up. Uggggg it had to be him, he complained in his thoughts over the loud party music outside. He burried his face in his pillow not wanting to talk or look at Aqualad. Speedy was always afraid to come out, he was worried the team would reject him and that if he confessed his feelings to Aqualad he would reject him too. Aqualad lightly walked over and sat on the bed. "Speedy, you know you can tell me anything..." the antlantian placed a hand gently on his back to comfort him. Speedy perfusly blushed into the pillow not knowing what to say. I..I....the archer trailed off. Aqualad giggled softly, "cat got your tongue?" NO!!!! Aqualad laughed gently. "But seriously, everyones worried about you, I'm worried about you." Speedy sat up genuinly surprised that Aqualad cared that much, especially since he was the quiet type. "Why is everyone so worried?" asked Speedy confusedly. "Well you've been acting strange, you're rather jumpy and never talk to me anymore." said the boy with a visible tone of sadness. Speedy jumped up and grabbed Aqualad looking into his eyes. "ITS BECAUSE IM AFRAID!" the marksman shouted. He layed down and wept. Aqualad stood in shock, he had never seen speedy cry before, he was usually really brave and lively. Aqualad slowly sat beside him on the cold floor. He looked down in concern upon the poor crying titan. He turned around and quickly embraced the archer letting him sob into his shoulder. "Its ok Speedy, im afraid too." 

so guys how you liking the story so far, leave a comment of any ideas, critiques, or opinion on the story, and what should be added