Connecting the Pieces

SPEEDYS POV

"It makes since now, it all connects. Aqualad would never be evil, but the way I see it is he must have been kidnapped by brother blood and forced to become evil somehow. The way blood talked in the letter, makes me think he had a way to make Aqualad the bad guy here. " I thought aloud.
"You're right it does make since." Raven said as she put her hand to her chin to ponder.
"WELL WHAT THE HELL ARE WE WAITING FOR." Bumblebee shouted with a hint of nervousness in her voice.
Raven put her hands on Karen's shoulders in an attempt to calm her down, She looked up and smiled weakly. "Sorry guys, I'm just really worried." She said wearily. "We all are Bee, we just need to stay calm and act rationally." Raven replied. "What I wanna know is where is brother blood." I pondered. "Well if Brother blood did take him, how are we gonna find him? He could be anywhere in jump city." Bee answered. "Well if anyone is good at tracking down Brother blood its Cyborg ." Raven declared.

It had turned into afternoon, the sun shining the windows in the main room as me, Raven, and Bee walked into the common room. Cyborg and Beastboy were playing videos, but both seemed a little less than enthusiastic. It was understandable Aqualad and Beastboy were really close friends and Cyborg had a real connection to Titans East. It made since that they would be worried about Aqualad too. We approached the two and called out to Cyborg, causing both boys to turn around.

After explaining the situation we gathered the rest of the Titans, including Mas and Menos. Cyborg and Beastboy led the way. Cyborg said he could use a tracker to detect similar technology to his that Brotherblood had stolen and Beastboy offered help by turning into a bloodhound and sniffing for any traces of Aqualad. I couldn't stop silently wishing he was ok, but deep down I knew.

To be continued....

Ok so another chapter won't come out for a while, since I'll be going to camp and vacation and stuff, but we're getting near the end of the story