Raven's Vision

SPEEDYS POV
Bee and I made our way in to Titans tower after driving for a while in the T-car cyborg made for us. Bee knocked lightly on Raven's door, receiving a "come in" we quietly entered the dark room. Inside Raven was sitting in a circle of candles with a concerned look on her face. She motioned to sit in front of her and we obliged. Speaking up nervously I said, "So, Raven about this vision..." Raven looked up and motioned a hand to be quiet. "I did have a vision. Aqualad was sending a tsunami to the city. All the Titans were there but you." Raven pointed at me solemnly. "The city was desolated." she said as she slowly brought her hand back to her side. Bee scratched her chin, "But what does it mean, could you interpret it? Raven looked up from the candles she had been examining silently. She sighed and looked towards me. "I think Aqualad has become evil and is going to send a tsunami on the city, and only you can prevent it." Me and Bee sat in shock. "Evil? Aqualad wouldn't hurt anyone besides a villain." Bee questioned. Raven shrugged "We thought the same thing about Robin." I sat silently pondering, Aqualad was my boyfriend, and I knew him better than anyone and bee was right. Aqualad was the most compassionate person I knew. I just couldn't see how this could happen. Then it struck me, I turned toward Bee sharply. "The letter, Aqualad disappearing, the vision, it all makes sense!"
.... To be continued

Hey guys sorry for lack of updates, exams are coming up and I'm real busy, but during summer I should be able to write more