FOUR

𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙮

𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙮

" you coo ? " i asked 30 over the phone .

" im doin ight " he said .

" if you ever need anything yk i gotcha right cuh ? " i asked , gotta make sure my gang straight .

" yea shiestman im straight fasho "

" ight , you tryna hang round foogiano and gucci today ? " i asked driving off in my hellcat .

" nah im finna fuck somebody grandma i get wit ya tho " he said before hanging .

well shiii , do his thang thenn .

as i arrived to the hospital , i prayed miss taylor , blake's mom aint there that woman is the definition of ghetto .

i walked in the lobby , and headed straight to her room the front desk lady knew to play with me I walked into her hospital room where her momma and one of her brother's was .

" lontrell my son in law" she said excitedly as she saw me .

i shoot her a smile and hugged her , i spirtually became one of her kids i guess .

( he a lil slow bare with him guys he don't get it 😂😂😂😂 )

I sat a seat away from her brother , and I started staring at her , her body was banged and bruised up she looked way different from when I first met er .

" If you wanna suck a lil pussy just say that you horny freaky fucc " mrs.taylor blurted .

" ma you been watching too many tiktoks you needa get tf off that app " the brother groaned .

I chuckled .

" amir , yall do this tiktok with me " she asked as she set up the phone .

wheew chile the ghettoooo ...

" ma you ain't even tell us what we doing " amir laughed as he stood .

" right " I added as I stood beside mrs.taylor.

" bitch , Corvette Corvette , hop in a jet like that "

" amir you posed to go right like me and lontrell " she yelled as she stopped the video .

he smacked his teeth " you ain't tell me "

" now redo it " she said redoing the video again .

" bitch , corvette, corvette "

she stopped the video once more .

she shook her head " lontrell you ain't doing the corvette corvette part right "

I laughed , " my fault "

" bitch ! corvette , corvette, hop in jet like jet bdhdhdjdjdjdjd , they be like pop why you walk like that why you talk like that ... boom boom boom , I'm off a addy I'm up "

" finally we certified dancers outchea " she said swiping her hand under her chin " PERIODDD SISS "

" who be teaching her these things " I whispered to amir who just laughed .

" her old ass but tryna fit in like us , girl can't even squat without her knee popping " he whispered back .

" you dead wrong " I say laughing and shaking my head .

                                  𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙤𝙧 / 𝙟𝙪

𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙤𝙧 / 𝙟𝙪

i popped another perc , i tried to keep my mind off my little sister getting into a car crash .

" bitch arch till yo stomache touch the bed " i demanded makin her whine .

" it hurt ju "

i smacked my teeth " bitch you said you was a level ten gymnast , bitch i think you mistaken level ten to fuckin preschool if you can't do a simple arch "

she blew out air as she arched lower .

i licked my lips just how i like it .

i eased myself slower in her , making her break her arch a little but i pushed her back down , bitch was gon be perfect today .

i started doing slow strokes , lowkey this bitch pussy loose asf , i needa that gorilla grip 56 .

Meanwhile ...

" yall last time i ate a edible that bitch ate me back " blake's ma said pattin her head .

" momma ... you don't even eat edible's " he said makin a yikes face .

i just shook my head i need what the fuck edibles she be on tf .

she plucked his head " boy stfu and let me be great "

he threw his hands up " ight "