SIXTEEN

𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋

                                    𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐                                      " 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝

𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
     " 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝."

𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟹𝟶𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

" take my pictures." i said giving scarr my phone.

" ight pose gangsta." he said as i started posing.

" he said as i started posing

liked by bigscarr, poohshiesty, kshiday, foogiano, and 2,711 others

@luvenchanting : 🖕🏾💛

@laflare1017 : 🥶🥶
@poohshiesty : 🖤🖤
@dadonmomoo : 😍😍😍😍😍
@bigscarr : big chant🥶💛
@foogiano : 🖤
@2shiesty : wife😍😍😍
    1,311 comments

" where lontrell ass at." I said mugging as I looked around the plaza.

" he said he gon' be here in 30 minutes." scarr said shrugging as we walked up to this food place.

" aw hell nah, I'm finna go get sum to eat." I said walking in the food place.

scarr followed in after the me, and we walked up to the cashier.

" hi, are you dining in or taking out ? " she asked with a smile.

" whatcha tryna do ? " I asked looking back at scarr.

" it don't matter to me." I shrugged.

" dining in." I said with a smile.

" oh okay, so what would you like ? "

I looked up at the menu.

" can I get a burger, ion want no mustard or onions, if y'all put that on my burger Ima shoot this bitch up." I said with a straight face.

" uh ok-, what drink would you like ? "

" and I want a side of fries, with nacho cheese onna side, and I would like a sprite." I said looking up at the menu then at her. " scarr whatchu want ? "

" gimme the chicken tenders platter, ranch as the sauce, and a side of medium fries, with a sprite, thank you." he said with a smile.

" your total is $21.12." she said as the receipt came out.

I pulled out a $20 and a $5 out my pocket, and handed them to her.

" keep the change." I said with a smile walking to a table.

" you ain't have to be mean enchanting." scarr said scrolling on his phone.

" nah I'm so deadass that last time we ordered from here they put mustard and onions on my shit, I cussed them the hell out, they was lucky I ain't run round that counter and beat the hell outta em." I said shrugging.

" big chant mean as hell yall better not play with that girl food." scarr said recording me.

" yeah y'all better not play with my food, ion play bout my food." I said pointing to the camera.

" mane we too funny." he said posting the video and tagging me.

" should we have ordered lontrell sum ? " I ask locking my phone.

" he not gon' be here." I said shrugging. " I hope not if he do, shit every nigga for they self the hell."

" ctfu." I said shaking my head.

" burger with no mustard, onions and a side cheese fries." the waiter said placing my food Infront of me and my drink on the side.

" chicken tenders and a side of fries." she said giving scarr his food and drink.

4 minutes later

my phone vibrated making me smack my teeth, I was take a bite out this juicy ass burger.

" damn it's lontrell ass." I said out unlocking my phone.

                                𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲❤️

𝐖𝐲𝐚 ?
ʀᴇᴀᴅ 1:55 ᴘᴍ
𝐙𝐚𝐱𝐲𝐛𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐝𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐚 𝐈
𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

" lontrell here hurry up eat yo food." I said taking a bite out my burger.

" mmcht, you not finna eat that fatass burger, by the time you get halfway done with the shit he gone be here." scarr said laughing eating his fries.

" he gone try and get a piece of my burger, you know that nigga fat." I mugged taking a bite from my burger.

" betta smack his hand." scarr shrugged.

lontrell walked in with the same ol mug he usually had.

" y'all ordered food without a nigga." he said walking up to the table.

" yea every nigga for they self." scarr shrugged drinking his sprite.

" right on." lontrell said as he grabbed one of scarr's chicken tender from the basket.

" nigga I should beat yo ass." scarr mugged.

me and lontrell busted out laughing, atleast it wasn't my food I'm good shit.

__________________

that's all I got for yall today LMAO😂.
y'all want more of scarr and big chant?