ELEVEN

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎  𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛

  𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎  𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛

𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝟻 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

" ma, im gone." I said yelling out the front door.

" be safe love you." my ma yelled back.

I shut the door and slid into my hellcat.

I connected the aux and started playing lemonade freestyle by pooh shiesty.. yes bitch im obsessed.

" aye im number 3 on rolling stone 2020 big shiesty's year, these flawless diamonds hittin up in the club, grab a ho' bring em hea." I rapped as I drove.

I get so hyped when I play him it makes no sense.

" kno' yo bitch, gon fuck when she see my cartier and veener, everytime we pop out, you hear brr that means them choppas near." I screamed getting more hyped as I drove.

" hearing a nigga kill my main opp probably my only fear, I still will whack for racks, bought a g5 and go hop on the lear." I rapped as I pulled up to bp gas station.

I saw the dudes from the gas station, but they didn't see me cause my windows tinted.

I parked, and turned down my music.

                           @𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗱𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲

@𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙠𝙚 : 𝙞𝙢 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙡𝙪𝙝 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚🥲

@𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚 : 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣.

i huffed as i got my keys and my purse and got out the car, slamming the car door.

" yo car pressua." some dude standing by the door said, I swear he was with deyonate that one day.

" thank you." I said shooting him a quick smile before walking into the gas station.

I saw deyonate near the candy isle grabbing some shit.

" heyyy." i said walking up next to him.

" washan." he said holding all his stuff in one arm.

" damn you fat." I said laughing looking at all the stuff in his arm.

" I'm finna steal most of this shit, some of this shit for my homies." he said walking to the back stuffing some shit in his pants.

" don't do that I'll pay for it." I said starting to reach in my purse.

" thanks for the offer but I'm straight." he said.

I just shrugged shit if he wanna get caught, he can get caught.

I started grabbing a few drinks out the freezer.

" you ain't never shot at nobody you never pulled a trigger." deyonate rapped walking by me.

" damn whatcha know bout pooh." I asked shutting the freezer.

" nigga ah upcoming rapper, especially down hea in Memphis, he got a song coming out with durk soon." he said playing in his hair.

" how you kno? " I asked walking over to chip section, sometimes niggas be flodging.

" mane, don't question me I jus know he got a lot of unreleased songs that he needs drop." he said.

we then heard yelling come from outside, it was daire fighting with a crackhead.

" somebody call the popo." the cashier said tryna record the fight.

me and deyonate ran outside, to see what was happening.

" cuh I'll beat the hell outta you." daire said to the crackhead.

" a-aw I know Taekwondo." the crackhead said squaring up and stumbling a little.

" and I know whoop yo ass." daire said hiking up his shorts.

" mane, chillout wit allat come on let's go." deyonate said grabbing daire.

" my car right there." I said pointing to my hell cat.

bj just shook his head and slid in the backseat with daire.

" mane, that cashier stupid we just finessed his ass." deyonate said pulling out the snacks from his pants.

" shit, and I walked out that bitch." I said laughing pulling out of the gas station.

" mane that crackhead pissed me off nigga mad cause I ain't give him a dollar." daire said smacking his teeth. " and then he tried to stick his finger in my mouth and call me a crackhead."

" mane, should've gave that nigga a fockin' dollar." deyonate said passing them snacks and shit.

" so where we going ? " I asked as I pulled up to stoplight.

" shit I'm tryna make some plays." bj said smacking on his chips.

" yeen gotta do allat

" yeen gotta do allat." I said looking back at him.

" she gotta attitude, I like her." daire said wiping sweat off his forehead.

" hea this the route to my house." deyonate said giving me his phone.

I nodded as the light turned green, I started going fast since it was a 5 minute drive, we was going to get there in 2.

" mane, slow down you driving gta style." bj said buckling his seatbelt.

" cuh you tryna kill us all." deyonate said holding onto the handle.

I laughed as I pulled up to they house, that car ride was only about 3 minutes and I damn near done ran 3 red lights.

" that ho' crazy. " bj mumbled as he got out.

I chuckled, before waving goodbye to them and driving off.