TWENTY

𝚍𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕                            " 𝚍𝚎𝚢/ 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚢 "

                            " 𝚍𝚎𝚢/ 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚢 "

𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟺𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

" cause we're way too in love just to fuck and let go." I sung with the dove body wash in my hand.

" talk yo shit then summer ! " I yelled laughing.

I squirted some dove soap on my wash towel and started washing my body with it, I don't give a fuck what nobody say, dove is the best soap out there, that man soap stinks and does not work; fuck them mean 5 in 1.

blue dream started playing making me smile, this song reminds me so much of blake.

                                 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄

" run BJ! " I yelled as I ran to the the front door of the red, brick home.

I frantically turned the golden knob, but the door was locked the white door didn't budge one bit.

" OPEN THE DOOR!" BJ yelled looking back at the huge, brown, spotted Pitbull that was chasing him.

I frantically patted the pockets of my black basketball shorts for the house key, but quickly remembering that I left it on the brown coffee table in leaving; we were coming right back so I didn't feel the need to bring it.

" fuck!" I said through gritted teeth scanning outside of the home for any open of unlocked windows." It's always BJ dumbass locking us out."

Noticing the bathroom window was slightly open, I jumped over the railing raising the window up just enough for me and BJ to slip our slinky bodies through.

" COME ON BJ!" I yelled before jumping the window.

𝙳𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕
" 𝚍𝚎𝚢/ 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚢 "

" oh shit somebody murdering BJ and Daire." I said feeling for the knob to turn off the shower, i decided to wash my hair and now I'm hearing commotion outside.

I stepped out the shower, feeling around for a towel to wipe the conditioner from my eyes.

" put on some gahdayum clothes we don't wanna see allat." Daire said, my face instantly turned a bright, cherry, red. I wrapped the mint green towel around the bottom half of my body.

" how the hell did you muthafuckas get in here." I said clenching my jaw." I ain't want you niggas to see my dick."

" mane we just got chased by a muthafucking rotweiler." BJ said trying to catch his breathe." you think we give a shit about that small pickle of yours?"

" It was a fucking pitbull with yo dumbass." Daire said mugging him." Deyonate I give you every right to beat the fuck out of this nigga, kill this nigga."

" I ain't seen a muthafucking thing." he said throwing his hands up." Ima just Billy Ray my way out this bathroom."

                      𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙳𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝙹𝚛                                 " 𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢

                                 " 𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢."

" aye trell!"

" what nigga." i said snapping my head towards big30.

" you be talkin' to blake?" he asked as he cleaned the backwood with a random book." hope you ain dawgin' ha."

" nah i was just with her a few days ago." I said lickin' my lips." but if I was?"

" we don't dawg the good females."

" who the fuck is this blake girl that yall talkin bout?"

" you don't know her KD." I said waving him off.

" thats crazy i thought we were cool." he said mugging us." but come try this cornbread i made."

" i don't seem no fuckin cornbread." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

" just come on." he said waving me in the kitchen.

" that nigga tryna posion you." thirty whispered.

i sucked my teeth and walked into the kitchen.

" my nigga what the fuck is that." i said scrunching up my face.

" cornbread." he said with a big smile.

" that ain't no muthafuckin cornbread, that corn on bread." I said tossing the corn at him." get the fuck out my face cuh."

                             𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙲𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚉 𝚃𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙾𝚁

𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙲𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚉 𝚃𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙾𝚁

" you freaky ma? " I asked to shorty over the phone.

" nigga im on anti-depressants." she said mugging me.

" aw so you a super freak?"

" you know what." she said pausing." bye."

" so you ain't gone slob on my knob." I said frowning.
________________________

excuse the mistakes lmao! but if yall are currently reading my letter to nirah book you should know where that joke is from🤣.