THIRTY-SIX

September 17th, 2021

( I forgot when they birthday was so just act like it's they birthday lol )

12:21 pm

I added the finishing touches to my 30 inch, body wave wig, this time I had decided to do the color red. Ya girl was finally seventeen.

I stood in the mirror, smiling at myself, I was definitely a beautiful ass girl. I gripped the pendant of me and najiah, kissing it.

" I wish you was here to celebrate it with me, we would've been somewhere drunk as hell." I chuckled, grabbing my keys from off my dresser.

I sprayed myself in my chanel perfume, before grabbing my purse and heading out my room.

" Amir! You ready?!" I banged on his door, and jiggled the handle.

" One second!" He yelled back, and I huffed.

" Hurry up or you not coming!"

The door swung opened, Amir stood in the doorway he had on a plain Amir shirt, black distressed jeans and some Alexander McQueens.

I rose my eyebrow," Okay you woke up and turned yo' swag on."

He looked at me up and down," It's our birthday and you dressed like that? A damn shame."

I jerked my head back, I wore a basic tank top, and some leggings with a pair of fendi slides, this wasn't my final outfit, I had to go run some errands before I fully got dressed.

I sucked my teeth," Nigga, come on." I grabbed him by his arm pulling him down the stairs.

When we got to the final step, Julio, Nahmir, My'lani, and Ma jumped out," Happy birthday!"

I jumped, grabbing my Glock from my purse," Yall can't be jumping out at black folks like that." I placed my hand over my heart, sliding my Glock back into my purse.

" Uh oh, my daughter done got ghetto on me." Ma shook her head, making Nahmir bust out into laughter.

" Nah, that's good, you know no Nigga gone ever run up on her."

Ma than pulled Amir and I into a hug, kissing all over our face," Ohhh my babies growing up, stop growing."

We smiled," Okay Ma, we love you too."

She soon then lead us to the couch," Alright, now me and y'all siblings bought y'all a few things." She said glancing back at them," Nahmir you start first."