THIRTY.

𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇, 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐒 2:31 𝐏𝐌𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 10𝐭𝐡, 2020

𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇, 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐒
2:31 𝐏𝐌
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 10𝐭𝐡, 2020

" Comee onn chant." Marcellus pulled me by my arm. Marcellus was my bestie and my hair stylist, he always had my shit laid out.

" What's the tiktok?" I asked looking at my hair on my Snapchat camera," I look so fucking good, my hurr fye as hell."

" Y'kno I always get the job done." He said giving me a huge smile," Alright now come on, we doing that marry me by Rasheeda."

I nodded, and got up from the stool. I stood by Jae. Marcellus had set up his phone and clicked the timer. ' 3 2 1 ' the time counted down.

" Put on em make em wanna marry me." We sung in unison as we humped the air. We finished our tiktok and rewatched it multiple times.

I started scrolling on Instagram, hopping on my girl bestfriend live.

" Hey yall, I'm babysitting kids for $200, if they got sliver teeth $450." She said hotcombing the top of her wig," An extra hunnid if they like to bite people for no reason, I fight kids too."

I laughed at her stupidness, and read some of the comments.

@mulaadabratt: Dem kids det got sliver teeth sum serious 😂🤦🏾‍♀️
@whois_mora : 😂These kids be havin us fucked up!
@iluvvyb12 : lmaooo😂😂 broo, you needa charge extra them sliver teeth kids gon give you str8 hell.
@111lay : ^^ 😂😂😂..
@headhunchodebo: 😍😂😍😍
@luvenchanting : Lol hey bestie 😂😍💕

Chyna got close to the phone, and squinted to read the comments." Rightt, they ass bad as hell."

Chyna was one of the girls who had glasses but just never wore them even though she needed them, she blind as a motherfucking bat.

" Hey chantttt bitch, I miss you the fuck." She mugged the phone," When you gone come see me?"

@luvenchanting : I miss you toooo, text me when you get off this

I than exited out her live, I swiped to my Instagram camera taking hella videos. I'm one beautiful ass bitch.

My phone dinged and I got message from foogiano.

𝐟𝐨𝐨🖤

Gucci want us in Atl tomorrow, We need 20 more songs so gucci can drop the album next month. You comin?

Duh I'm coming😂, send the addy on wea we needa be tmr, whole 1017?

Yeah errybody, Me, You, Scarr, Roboy, Pooh & Shiday all of us.

Ite.

I swiped out her messages and locked my phone setting it on my lap." So, let's go grab some food?"

𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙳𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝙹𝚛.
𝙿𝚘𝚘𝚑 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢.
𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐒
𝟷:𝟻𝟶 𝙿𝙼

" This all of it." KD said handing me 2 bankrolls," Even a little extra."

I nodded grabbing the bankrolls, I placed them on the table.

" Y'all coming to the A with us tomorrow?" I asked rolling up a wood.

" Yeah cuh." KD said plopping on the couch," You talk to thirty?"

" Yeah earlier today." I said taking a long puff out the wood and passing it to KD.

" You remember this?" He asked showing me a picture on his phone and took a long pull out the wood.

" I know damn well." I mumbled snatching the phone from him and examining the picture.

" I mumbled snatching the phone from him and examining the picture

" Back in the 2019 days." He laughed," Yo ass was fucking ugly."

" Boy you better hope I don't find none of your throw back photos." I mugged him," I'll get on yo ass."

" Cuh fuck you." He flicked me off making me bust into laughter." You came so far brother, I'm proud keep going up ain't too long."

" You already know it." I smiled." I'm just dropping shit, but we about to drop this album I think this the one."

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛
𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟷𝟷𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝙰𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚋.

I tossed the cover off my body as I made my way downstairs, it was just me at the crib. We didn't go to school today cause today's Friday and we can never make it to school a whole week.

Amir was at work, he couldn't keep a job to save his life. Juilo and Lani went somewhere, and my Mother is at work as usual, she's been working a lot lately.

I connected my phone to the speaker, and scrolled through my Apple Music playlist. I listen to an variety of songs, I play a song depending on my mood.

I clicked on Jump by Dababy and NBA Youngboy and set my phone up because I was about to recreate the music video.

I paused the song running up to Juilo's room, I took off my shirt and changed into his hoodie which was huge on me and I grabbed three pennies from off his dresser, glueing them to my head.

I ran back down the stairs, I played the music and started the video, i was hiding so I can pop up in the video like Kentrell.

" I make it jump like, like crack in the '80s, baby these bitch ass niggas ain't crazy broke ass, a.s.c.a.p go straight to my baby." I rapped doing the same movements kentrell.

I hurried and took the three pennies off my forehead and pumped my fist in the air," And I'll make my bitch talk to me when we fucking talk back big rocks on my wrist, I bust it."

I laughed stopping the video. I should've did a titkok but I felt like doing it on my regular camera, I guess ima do a tiktok instead.

I went back upstairs, glueing the three Pennies back on my forehead. I went back downstairs finding the tiktok sound.

I set the phone up, about the click the timer but knocks on my door stopped me midway.

" Who the fuck could that be?" I mumbled to myself making my way to the frontdoor, I totally forgot I had three fucking Pennies glued to my head.

I opened the door to see deyonate. He had a bag of Taco Bell in one hand and some weed.

" Deyonate I ain't expect you." I stammered, shocked to see him.

" Right, is that a new way of manifesting money?" He asked referring to the Pennies glued to my forehead.