EIGHT

𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙲𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚉 𝚃𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙾𝚁 𝟷 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙲𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚉 𝚃𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙾𝚁
𝟷 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

" ugh come on blake, before he leave us." i said rushing blake.

" mmcht, he ain't gon' leave us, we got the money he don't." she said putting on her uggs slides.

hot cheeto girl energy...

it was mid july, and it was getting hot, and this mf wearing them hot ass slides.

" you right, but come tf on." i said walkin down the stairs.

she rolled her eyes, grabbing her purse and trailing after me.

" took yall long enough." juilo said as we got in the car.

" shut up juilo julius taylor." blake said.

he mugged her from the rear view mirror.

" gimme the gas money." juilo said holding his hand out.

" ion got the gas money, she do." i said pointing to blake.

" mmcht, you got a motor mouth." she said getting irritated.

" mmcht, you got a motor mouth." I mocked.

blake hit me on the back of the head with her purse, making me turn in my seat and start throwing punches.

" AYE chillout, before the jakes come see that shit and pull us over, and if they do its every nigga for they self." juilo said stopping at a stoplight.

" ima be hitting them burners." Blake said scratching her head.

" juilo gon' fuck round and get hit by a car." I said laughing. " his ass driving so when they start pulling us over he gotta run into the street."

" shit ima jump over this ho' gta style keep playing." he said laughing.

we arrived at the gas station, it wasn't packed but it had a few mfs in there.

" you getting out juilo ? " Blake asked juilo.

" nah cuh, just gimme 15 on 7, and don't take long I got places to be." he said.

" mhm." I said.

" nigga ain't got no where to be he finna go fuck on some bitch." I whispered to blake as we walked up to the door.

" literally." she said shaking her head.

I opened the gas station door, and a group of dudes start staring at me and Blake.

we walked over to the drink section.

" them dudes was staring hard as hell at you." I said, getting a drink out the freezer.

" you flodging, why I ain't see em. " she said, putting on a little lipgloss.

" cause you was too busy worrying about not breaking yo ankles in them lemon peppa steppers you got on." I said walking to the chip section.

" boy, fuck you." she said flicking me off.

" it's true though." I said shrugging, grabbing some hot fries.

I walked up to the counter, waiting for Blake to come on, the boys was near the slushy section, it was bout 6 of em.

Blake walked up with, 2 hot pickles, 1 clear fruit, 3 bags of hot fries, 4 snickers, and 2 teas.

" girl yeen got all the money for that, tf." I said scrunching my face up.

" boy you don't kno' what I got." she said watching as the cashier scanned our stuff.

" wait I want a slushy, I be right back." she said walking to the slushy section.

                              𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛

                              𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛

i walked over to the slushy section, taking careful steps making sure not to break my ankles.

as i got a cup and starting pouring my blueberry slushy, i felt eyes on me.

i turned around to see, the boys from earlier staring at me.

" um is there something on me ? " i said looking at them then placing the top on my cup.

" nah you just fine." one of dudes spoke up.

" hurry up ! " amir yelled making me smack my teeth.

" thanks. " i said rushing over to amir.

" what took yo ass so long, you know juilo gon' be mad." he said mugging.

" couldn't decide what favor i wanted." i said looking around knowin damn well im lyin.

" mhm, well let that cashier ring that shit up." he said pointing at my slushy.

" he ont need to its 80 cent tf, whats the total?" i asked him.

" $56.76" he said.

" is that with his stuff too ? " i asked pulling out a $50 and two fives.

he nodded as i handed the money.

" are we forgetting something ? " amir asked as he started to bag up the stuff.

" ion think so." i said shrugging.

juilo swung open the door, and he was mad he looked like smoke was coming out of his ears.

" i been tryna pump gas for the last 30 minutes, whats the hold up." he yelled.

the people in the gas station, turned to look at us making me smack my teeth.

" can i get $15 on seven, thank you." i said handing the cashier 15 dollars.