TWELEVE

𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜                                  " 𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢 "

𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜
" 𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢 "

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟼𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

" ight yall ready." i asked lil baby and 30.

they gave me a nod.

" I turn sonic for money , in the trap Monday to Sunday, clientele steady pumping, draco shells that's what we dumping." I rapped into the microphone.

" I'm familiar with junkies, see my face and they come running, two Instagram hoes from Compton, I snatched em out my comments, then regular clips aint enough, if you tote a glock put a drum in it."

" tryna catch up to me? there's gone be a whole lotta of running, eyes in my rear view mirror I'm on point won't go for nothing, got twenty shots left up in the K, thought I shot the whole hundred." I rapped.

" runnat back cuh." I said wiping some sweat off my face, it's hot in this bitch.

I turn sonic for money , in the trap Monday to Sunday, clientele steady pumping, draco shells that's what we dumping.

I'm familiar with junkies, see my face and they come running, two Instagram hoes from Compton, I snatched em out my comments, then regular clips aint enough, if you tote a glock put a drum in it.

tryna catch up to me? there's gone be a whole lotta of running, eyes in my rear view mirror I'm on point won't go for nothing, got twenty shots left up in the K, thought I shot the whole hundred.

" ight that fye." I said.

Dominique put on his headphones stepping up to the microphone.

                                   𝚖𝚢'𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜
                                        " 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒."

𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟼, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

" and we was walking around, and this nigga gone pull out a stack of  money." i said. " and im like don't do that shit around me."

" why you say that." blake asked laughing a little.

" cause see if somebody see that shit and decide to rob his ass lani aint gone be around for that." i said making a yikes face. " she gone say some, you need to get with his homebody, he got money, bitch i got money too."

" mane, these bitches literally be with niggas for they money." she said. " which is sad asf."

" right, and when the money run out they no where to be found." i said licking my lips. " bitches be where the money reside."

" siss i really want you to meet this dude, i fuck with his vibe." she said with a smile.

" oh lord, you fucking with pooh shiesty

" oh lord, you fucking with pooh shiesty." i asked pursuing my lips." its ok tell me."

" GIRLL." she dragged mushing my head, i mugged her quickly making her roll her eyes.

" why you gotta do me like that." she pouted." but nah actually you missed alot since you been gone."

" tell me." I said stopping in my tracks. " pooh shiesty finally finna be my brother ? "

" girlllll..." I said laughing a little. " we really been day one fans of him, no lie tho."

" nah deadass." I said putting on some lipgloss. " I deadass want him to be my brother or something, I wanna know what it feels like to have a rapper as a brother."

I just stood there, little does this bitch know ima make her wish come true

my'lani is my little sister, we the same age but I was born a month before, I forgot to mention her.

but she had some issues with her dad, and my momma couldn't get custody over her yet till now.

I pulled out my phone and went to me and lontrell messages.

𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡💚
wyo luh dude ? can you do me a favor🙂.
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

" he so underrated, people sleep on him." i said sliding my phone in my pocket.

" nah seriously, and he only got like 700k sum followers." she said shrugging. " but what you needed to tell me earlier."

" uh.. so i met this dude his name deyonate." i said looking at my shoes.

" you said donte or diarrhea ? " she said scratching her ear. " i feel bad if his name diarrhea.. I know you not messing with no dude name diarrhea."

" bitch." i said rolling my eyes and laughing. " its dey-onate."

" aww." she said laughing. " thought you said sum diarrhea i was finna say, but go on."

" he real coo." i said shrugging." gotcha bitch, thought i was finna say i fuck with him."

she mugged me, before getting on her phone.

" do this tiktok with me." she said sitting her phone on the garage door.

" what sound is it." i asked getting in the camera.

" that wildin out sound." she said.

" soon as i come thru, i let the choppa off." she said getting hype.

" bow bow." i said making a fake gun with my fingers and putting them at the camera.

" thats not a choppa sound." she mugged. " brrrd."

" im sorry."

" soon as i come through i kill everybody." she said making fake guns with her fingers and waving them around.

" we killing one person." i said holding one finger up.

" no we posed to kill everybody." she said mugging.

" when im in the club i make it rain." she said pulling out a stack of cash letting it fall.

" im gone pick that shit up." i said as i started picking the cash up frfr, thought i was bullshitting all this damn money.

" no we not." she said laughing and the tiktok ended.

" cuh, i kno' yo ass not really picking that cash up."

" yep." i said shaking my head." this like 3 bands bitch, what you be doing."

" shit i be working the hell." she said rolling her eyes as she helped me pick up the money. " whatcha you think i be doing, prosituting ? "

" nah." i said twisting my lips to the side, aint no motherfucking way she got all this money she gotta be doing some shit she needa put a bitch on game damn being stingy and shit.

we picked up all the money and went in the house, everybody gone so it was just us two.

we sat in the living room and i connected my phone to the speaker.

my'lani had emptied out her bag and it was full of cash, candy, and a few drinks.

" bitch what the fuck."

__________________________

yall gone love they bond😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.