TWENTY-TWO

𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛

𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟼𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

" come through with the bob then

" come through with the bob then." my momma hyping me up as I walked down the stairs.

" don't hype her edna from incredibles looking ass up." amir said mugging me.

" fuck up." I bucked.

" watch yall mouths before I put soap In it." my momma said mugging the both of us.

" stop playing with miss mama girl." juilo said pulling out the chair for me.

" see atleast someone is being nice to me." I said giving juilo a smile as I sat down." anybody seen where nahmir is?"

" boy be ripping and running the streets, I heard from my baby not too long ago though he's on his way home." my mama said as she placed empty plates Infront of us.

" so you telling me you making us starve til that monkey get here." amir said stale-facing her.

" yep." she said popping the p.

" petty." amir mumbled.

" petty queen." she said giving him a smile." don't make come over there and give you the 2 1 4 action."

" woman as soon as your hip give out your down." he said waving her off." let's not forget when you tried to spin on some dic-."

" HEY HEY NOW." my momma yelled tossing her nike slide at him.

" let me find out momma." juilo said twisting his lips to the side.

𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙳𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝙹𝚛
                             " 𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢."

" I ain't buying that dumbass Pokémon toy just for you to lose it." I said stale-facing my little cousin ambria.

ambria smacked her teeth and flicked me off before running off.

i tossed my Air Force at the back of her head making her fall to the ground.

" LONTRELL!" my auntie yelled helping ambria up.

" that's what her little ass get." I said shrugging pulling my phone out my pocket.

" so I heard you got signed by gucci mane." she said plopping down next to me." are you excited, how's it going?"

" it's going alright." I said unlocking my phone." making some profit from it but it ain't enough to where ima stop sliming niggas out."

" you gotta stop." she said turning to me." you got a future ahead of you, I can tell you finna take off just wait."

" I can't be sitting on my ass thinking this rap shit gone take off." I said sliding my phone back in my pocket." shit could never take off."

" it is you gotta stop doubting yourself trell."

" I just be dropping shit anyways." I said shrugging grabbing the tv remote Infront of me.

" how many listens your songs get?"

" 10 to 20 thousand."

" you don't think that's not an accomplishment?" she asked adjusting my hat." cause that's an big ol accomplishment, you and Rodney gone be big one day."

" I know ."