NINE

𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗

                       𝙳𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕

" shorty was hard." i said hittin a puff from my blunt.

" ain't that choppa and osama lil sista ? " bj asked eating some takis.

" nah duh i know you saw choppa, walk in askin wea his gas at." i said slouchin back.

" so who was that other nigga ? " daire asked ?

| prounced - dye-air |

" her brother, her and osama look alike , and that other nigga she was with look like choppa, they all siblings i think." i said scrolling on instagram.

" nigga be doin his research." bj said laughing.

i smacked him, " don't say that shit i just kno."

" you gone shoot yo shot ? " daire asked fixing him some water.

" osama don't play about his sister nor does choppa, and that boy she was with was muggin tf outta us." bj said smacking on his takis.

" yeen gotta do allat." I said mugging him. " but I know me and osama fond of each other, and choppa be damnear everywhere, we cool."

" you know dude who used to live up the street got killed like yesterday." bj said.

" damn foreal ? " I asked.

" no shit Sherlock homes." daire said plopping on the couch.

" I bet osama did that, I always told em osama don't play he gon' get up with you, nigga ain't believe me." bj said rolling up another blunt.

" shit that's on him, osama name hold weight niggas should know that shit by now." I said laughing.

I came across the girl's Instagram page, her name was blake, and my god she was fine asf.

she had 1,091 followers, which was cool for me cause ion like known females, I decided to follow her on Instagram and hit her up.

                                 𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙠𝙚

𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙪𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 .

  𝙤𝙝 ? 𝙝𝙚𝙮𝙮𝙮𝙮 𝙞 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨