TWENTY-ONE

" POSE POOH."

" all yall get out this bathroom

" all yall get out this bathroom." big30 said yelling at teasia, kameron, and deandre.

" why we gotta get out? " teasia asked smacking her teeth and folding her arms over her chest.

" one of you nasty ass bitches stuck yall finger in my ass." he mugging her forehead." which one of yas was it."

" nigga soundin like mr.crabs off spongebob." kameron mumbled holding in his laugh.

" who left they pizza rolls in the oven?" Kd yelled up the stairs." them bitches burnt the fuck up."

" MY PIZZA ROLLS!"

thirty pushed everybody out the way, running down the stairs.

" get out my fuckin." thirty said pushing kameron into the bath tub.

" he wasn't playing bout them pizza rolls of his." deandre said laughing helping kameron out the tub.

" you know how thirty is." I said laughing." I wanna go see them pizza rolls though."

deandre and kameron agreed and followed me out the bathroom and down the stairs.

" they really fucked up." deandre whispered.

thirty was sitting at the table, with his head in his hands.

" they can't be that bad thirty." KD said patting his back.

" LOOK AT THE SHIT."

" my damn pizza rolls

" my damn pizza rolls." thirty said pouting a little falling out his stool.

" ahhh somebody get his ass up." Teasia said in her young pappy voice.

" cuh teasia what you know about pappy." Lontrell asked lending thirty a hand to get back on his feet.

" Lontrell asked lending thirty a hand to get back on his feet