TWENTY-THREE

𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙳𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜

𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟽𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

" On God i ain't gone touch you." I said stale-facing my little cousin." On God."

" You not finna touch me?"

" On God I'm not gone hit you." I said smiling.

" You not finna touch me?"

" Nope."

" You just gone let me go?"

" On God."

" On God."

Ambria started to walk out the living room but like kicked her.

" I don't believe in God." I said whooping her ass.

" LONTRELL!" My auntie yelled making me smack my teeth.

" What."

" Why are you whooping my baby." She asked wiping ambria's tears.

" She ate some of my weed, she finna be seeing Jesus inna minute." I said rolling my eyes stuffing the bags of weed in my bookbag.

" Why don't you even have it out?" She asked waving ambria off." You know she don't any better."

" Cuh she went in my bookbag thinking I had candy." I said rolling my eyes." She thought them was scooby snacks."

" Mmm, don't bring that shit back over here." She scolded making me roll my eyes and walk out the house.

" I'm tryna get mad rich, I'm already mad so I'm halfway there."

I should've been rich cause I'm signed to gucci, but I can't get the 500k until I make one hit song and I've been working on it too.

I slid over to one of my sneaky links house, tucking my gun deep in my jeans.

I smoked the rest of my wood, tossing the roach on the ground.

" Aye boah we don't waste roaches over here." A stranger said coming over and grabbing the roach off the ground.

" Cuh you might as well have all these then." I said laughing taking 5 roaches out my pocket and giving them to him.

" Preciate you mane." He said nodding his at me and walked away.

Ion see what's the hype about these roaches, ion even smoke the wood all the way down.

I sent dessy a message to let her know I was outside. Seeing she was standing at the door I walked up and went in the house.

" I made some weed brownies, if you want some." She said leading to the kitchen.

" Hell nah." I said shaking my head. She look like the type to set somebody up. I'll be damned if I eat some and I drop dead.

" So we fuckin on the kitchen counter orr?" I dragged." We in the kitchen I'm tryna go to that bedroom."

" You gotta eat my ass first." She said with a smirk with her pants pulled down and she was bent over.

" She said with a smirk with her pants pulled down and she was bent over

" Yeah bitch you lost your mind." I said shaking my head.

" Mane all you pussy ass rappers, ain't shit to eat a little ass." She said spreading her cheeks.

I see a little shit in there.

I kicked her in her booty hole with the tip of my Air Force , making her scream in pain and fall forward hitting her head on the oven and knocking her out.

" Dirty ass bitch." I said scrunching my face up looking at the brown stain on my white shoe. I grabbed a napkin and wiped it off.

I then searched her home, first place I went was the master bedroom. She had 1k sitting on the dresser, a few bb simon belts, and a few expensive ass high heels. I snatched allat shit.

I searched through her whole home and came out with about 5k and 3k in clothes and jewelry, I hit this lick on a dumb bitch.

                         𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛

" Is you coming or not." I said grabbing my purse." We gotta go back to school shopping."

" Yeah." Amir and My'lani said.

Me and My'lani needed the most supplies, Julio never got supplies he only went to school with 2 pencils and a notebook and he be good the whole year. Since he was a senior and only had 3 classes i understood.

Sliding into the hellkizzy I pushed the ' Push to start." button waiting for amir and lani to get in.

Amir got in the front, My'lani got into the back.

" Where we going first." My'lani said chewing on some gum.

" Footlocker." I said pulling out the driveway and speeding down the street.

I connected to the aux and went through my playlist clicking freestyle 8 by dee mula.

" What nigga you fucking?"

" Cuh, what." I said chuckling a little.

" How you know about mula."

" I stole these songs from nahmir." I said laughing.

" Smooth dude Michael Jackson shoes, if I jump in the pool then water won't move, I can get you on watch the news, showing out for the internet that's when you lose." I rapped.

" DAMN."

" Freestyle 8 ain't nobody safe, freestyle 8 ain't nobody safe, ain't nobody safe not even yo bitch." Amir rapped.

" Surprised she ain't playing pooh-.."

𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐇 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐘 & 𝐁𝐈𝐆 30 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆

" Dumbass spoke too soon." Amir said shaking his head.