THIRTEEN

" what ? " she asked furrowing her eyebrows. " did my dildo come out or something."

" you nasty." I said laughing. " where allat money coming from ? "

" you know damn well I was just fucking playing." she mugged. " and girl I got a job."

I played comfort inn ending by jhene aiko.

" nah bitch what job you got." I said scratching twisting my lips to the side.

" okay you really wanna know what I do to get all this money." she said looking at me." I sell ass pics on offer up."

my jaw dropped.

" bitch, I know you not selling yo ass pics." I said mugging her a little. " you bet not."

" girl no I'm just fucking witchu cuh." she said rolling her eyes. " me and my friend gotta business."

" what kind of fucking business."

" ah business bitch damn now here this yo half." she said throwing 2 stacks of money at me.

" bitch I wanna be apart of what you doing." I said taking the rubber off the money. " you skripping? "

" okay listen bitch if I tell you what we do you gone shut the hell up." she mugged.

" yep."

" she strip, and I gotta business damn." she said putting rubber bands on the remaining cash she counted.

she gave 2bands, okay sis I fucks with you.

" you must be getting sells sells, or this half her money that she gave you ?" I asked putting on some lipgloss.

" this is my savings, I've been saving for 6 months, some is from my business, some is from my job, and some is from my dad bitch ass." she putting the money in her bag. " I was planning on buying mama's house out, so she don't gotta worry about rent no mo."

" awwww." I cooed. " even tho you mean as hell, you sweet as hell, me and nahmir been trying to pay off her kia and surprise her with a bwm or something else."

" that's smart as motherfucking hell bitch." she said. " let's go get some snacks and do some shit."

𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡💚.
ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴀᴛ 2:31 ᴘᴍ
wyo luh dude ? can you do me a favor 🙂.
ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ 3:56 ᴘᴍ
                                   3:58 ᴘᴍ
                                   Lol dnt do those but wassup ?
I'll tell you over da phone.
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

                                      𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋

                                   𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐                                     " 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝

                                   𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
                                     " 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝."