Chapter 17

Hey guys, sorry it took me like forever to get this posted, and i'm super sorry that it's short, but writers block sucks!

Callie’s POV

“Thank you so much Ashton, really. If I ever feel the need to hurt myself I will make sure to go to you or Luke.” I say while Ashton walks out of mine and Luke’s hotel room to go back to his. “That’s good Callie. We will always be here to help you, no matter what, I promise.” “Thank you, it means a lot “ I say with a smile. He walked back to his room, and I walked back into mine and Luke’s. “So what do you wanna do?” I ask him. “Let’s just cuddle.” “Okay good with me” I say with a slight bush on my cheeks. We walked over to the couch in our room, and sat down. “Ooh let me get my blanket from my suit case!” I say while getting up and running across the room to my suitcase to get my blanket that is literally big enough to cover 5 people. Like it’s crazy!

I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder, and I woke up when he carried me over to the bed, but I didn’t let him know until he didn’t lay down with me. I slightly opened my eyes and said in a tired voice “stay” while grabbing onto his hand. He smiled and took his shirt and jeans off. Let me say, watching him struggle to take his jeans off is really something, because they are so tight and he just ends up jumping around the room on one foot to get them off. It’s hilarious, but I was too tired to laugh like normal so I just giggled.

“What?” He asked even though I’m pretty sure he already knew.

“It was funny watching you struggle” I say while giggling some more.

He laid down and I fell asleep soon after. Although before I fell asleep I heard him whisper “I love you Callie” in my ear, and I smiled.

Luke’s POV

“I love you Callie” I said, right before she fell asleep, so that she fell asleep with a smile on her pretty little face. I laid there and decided to grab my phone and take a couple selfies with her asleep on my chest. “Goodnight beautiful @officialCallie I love you” I post one of the pictures onto Instagram, and share onto twitter as well. I soon fell asleep.

HeartBreak Girl (Luke Hemmings)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें