Chapter 7

Luke's POV
Callie confessed her feelings for me, as i did for her and I couldnt be happier that she likes me too. I cried at first because i thought the kiss was just out of excitement and it didnt mean anything to her, when it meant everything to me. But she cleared that up, it meant alot to her too.
I kissed her again, but this time full of passion, and she was returning that passion to me. I moved her to where she was straddling me and we never broke the kiss. She was the best kisser in the world! I have to ask her to be mine.
When we pulled away she was blushing! How cute! she looked up at me and asked "why were you crying again? I thought you were punk rock" she laughed a little and nudged my shoulder. "oh so you think that just because i'm punk rock i cant cry?" i asked laughing a little. "yeah your right Hemmings, your no where near punk rock" she said while giggling and getting off of me an standing on the floor. "oh thats it Reynolds!" i called back mocking her and she took off out her door and into the backyard. I chased her around for a little bit and when i caught her i kissed her again. "you only caught me because I have smaller legs than you" she laughed. "Whats that supposed to mean?" i asked, clearly knowing that she meant I had longer legs than her. "you have longer legs than me. I mean seriously look at you, your like 10 feet tall" she said while laughing. I pretended to sound offended. "So you dont want a boyfriend thats 10 feet tall?" i asked, clearly knowing i was no where near 10 feet and that she wasnt my girlfriend... yet.
"boyfriend?" she asked confused. "I dont have a boyfriend?" she said more as a question than a statement. "would you like to?" i asked smirking a little. "i guess, but who would my boyfriend be then?" she asked, catching onto what I was doing. "oh i dont know, maybe someone who just told you they liked you, cried infront of you, and you said that he wasnt punk rock because he was crying, and someone who you say is 10 feet tall." i said sarcastically. "oh and what might their name be?" she asked giggling. "Luke Robert Hemmings" i say smiling big. "hmmm.. i dont know. I'll have to think about it." she said and walked back into her house. "what just happened?" i asked myself.
Callie's POV
So Luke pretty much just asked me to be his girlfriend and of course i'm going to be, i just want to play hard to get a little. I'm going to have fun with this. "hmmm.. i dont know. I'll have to think about it" i said giggling and walking back into the house without even giving Luke a chance to say anything else.
I decided to get a glass of water, and I looked out the window to see Luke standing in the back yard confused as ever, and it looks like he's talking to himself. I laughed a little. After getting something to drink I went upstairs to my room and looked at my phone. I had a text from Calum, Michael, an Ashton. All wanting to know if ive seen Luke because he's late for band rehersal and isnt answering his phone. Instead of replying myself, i walked back downstairs to still see Luke standing in the back yard confused, and i walked outside. As soon as my foot hit the grass his head snapped to look at me and a smile appeared on his face. "its not what you think. Your late for band rehersal. They texted me and wanted to know where you were because your late and not answering your phone." i say
"Crap! i forgot all about it! come on your coming with me to explain!" he says while running over to me, lighty grabbing my arm, and pulling me through the house to his car.
*skipping the car ride*
"Hey I'm here!" Luke says as we both walk through the door. Both of us still in our pj's and our hair a mess condieringn we havent done anything to it.
"oh did you guys... ya know" Calum said smirking while touching his hair reminding us that ours was a mess.
"NO CALUM!" Luke said loudly while laughing "Cody broke up with her, so I stayed the night to make sure she was okay then this morning she told me I wasnt punk rock and i chased her outside, so we havent had time to change or do anything." he says
"why did she say you wasnt punk rock?" Ashton asked.
"imighthavecriedinfrontofher" he said softly and quickly trying to make sure no one heard him.
"what?" Michael asked. "i said, i might have cried infront of her"
"oooooo, What did you cry about" Calum asked.
"he told me that I was coming on tour with you guys and I jumped into his arms and kissed him, then once i realized what I had done i ran off to my room. He thought the kiss meant nothing to me, and that it was just out of excitement, when it meant everythi-" i was cut off by Luke's hand over my mouth. i licked his hand and he made a disgusted face and wiped his hand off. "thats what you get for putting your hand over my mouth." i say laughing. "okay you can explain later Callie, we have to start rehearsing." Ashton said while grabbing his drum sticks.
"okay" i said while taking my usual seat beside of Calum. This is where I always set when I watch them reherse.