Chapter 5

A/N Im really sorry i havent been updating! I have been busy with school, and I also havent felt good the past few days, and football has started as well so.. football games!!
Luke's POV
I woke up and my arms was around Callie , just having her in my arms feels so good. She looks so peaceful sleeping!
I decided to make her breakfast, so I slowly got out of bed trying my best not to wake her up. She stirred a little in her sleep, but didnt wake up. She's so cute. I couldnt help but smile.
I walked down staris and decided to make her breakfast in bed, that is if she doesnt wake up before its done. I walked over to the stove and decided to make her waffles, her favorite. Thankfully Ive been here plenty of times so I know where everything is. I got the mix out and made the waffles, then I out some blueberries, strawbwrries, and some whipped cream on top (A/N: writing this is making me hungry! lol) and pured her a glass of orange juice. I decided just to make myself a bowl of cereal. I grabbed a little tray that they had and put everything onto it, and carefully carried it up the stairs to Callie's room. It seems like she just woke up since I heard her making little dinosaur noises while stretching like she does all of the time, and when i walk into her room, she was grabbing her phone.
"morning beautiful" I say while opening the door a little bit more and carrying the food in.
"morning" she says and smiles with her sleepy voice. "whats this?" she asks as she sees im carrying a tray.
"i made you breakfast" i said with a smile while she scoots over in her bed and i set the tray down beside her, so that she can see what i made her.
"OH MY GOSH LUCAS YOU MADE ME WAFFLES!" she screams excitedly. I laugh a little, "yes"
She smiled her cute little smile and started eating. "This is amazing!" she says while stuffing more waffles into her mouth.
I have to say, even while shes stuffing her mouth full shes still the most beautiful girl in the world!