Chapter 6

Callie's POV
Luke made me waffles this morning, my favorite! I couldnt help but just stuff my mouth full of them so I was done about 5 minutes before he was. I cleaned up once we was done eating and we sat down on the couch and talked for a little bit. Luke was telling me about the band, and how they were going on tour soon, which i'm not going to lie it made me sad to know that he was going to be leaving. I told him about how I would just stay home all summer because the rest of my friends had ditched me and took a vacation for the entore summer to California, so I would pretty much be stuck in the house all summer long. When I told him that I could see a little bit of hurt behind his eyes.
Luke's POV
How could her friends ditch her? I mean shes the sweetest most beautiful girl ever, and they all ditched her and went to California? I had an idea so I pretended that my phone was vibrating in my pocket and I told her it was the tour manager and that I had to take the call and I'd be back in couple of minutes. I actually called the tour manager and told him everything that was going on and asked if it was okay is Callie came on tour with us. He said it was fine, so i told him thanks and after i hung up I went back to her and told her the news. She was so happy and ran and jumped into my arms and kissed me! I was shocked at first but I kissed back. Wait.... did she just.... yup she deffiantly just kissed me... i dont mean to sound like i'm not excited about i am but i was NOT expecting her to do that.
Callie's POV
After Luke told me i was going on tour with the band I ran and jumped into his arms and kissed him and he kissed back after a second. Then I realized what had just happened. WAIT I KISSED HIM OH MY GOSH WHAT HAVE I DONE!? I hurried up and got off of him and ran to my room as fast as i could and locked the door. I sat on my bed thinking about it. What if things are awkward between us now? What if he doesnt want me to go on tour with him now? I was inturrupted from my thoughts when i heard a knock on my door.
"Callie, open up please" Luke said. He sounded a little sad. What have I done?
I walked over to my door and unlocked it and opened it a little then went back to my bed, not even looking at Luke. he came over and sat down beside me. It was quiet for a few minutes, and it was awkward, like you could cut the tension with a knife in here. (A/N: see what i did there? ;) ) Then he spoke up. "was i that bad of a kisser?" he asked quietly. I still didnt look at him, i couldnt. "n-no its just th-that I shoudlnt have done that." i say stumbling over my,words. "oh" he mumbled and sounded really hurt. i got the courage to look at him. His head was in his hands, and I saw tears rolling down his arms, from where his hands was covering his face. "L-luke?'' i asked quietly. He didnt move but chocked out a ''yeah.'' ''Why are you crying?'' i asked softly, while rubbing his back. he looked up at me with tear stained cheecks and red eyes. He must have really been crying and i just didnt realize how much. "Don't you see that I-I love you C-Callie?" he chocked out. Oh my gosh! All these things hes been doing for me all add up now. He brought me flowers all the time, stayed with me last night and made sure he would mend my broken heart, which he did. "oh my gosh luke. I'm so sorry I didnt realize it before!" i say. he just shook his head while putting it back in his hands and tears rolling down his cheecks. i now had tears rolling down mine as well. Ive never seen him so upset before. "it's okay. I understand that you dont feel the same and that kiss meant nothing to you and it was just out of excitement, and meant everything to me. " That broke my heart and I broke down right then and there, i started crying my eyes out and Luke grabbed me and pulled me into his lap. I nuzzled my head into his chest and continued crying. Once I had calmed down Luke asked me why I broke down? "I L-Love you too luke. I just didnt think that you felt the same way and when you said i was coming in tour with you and the guys that was my first reaction. To kiss you." i said still not lifting my head out of his chest. He smelled so good. He lighty lifted my head with his finger under my chin and as soon as he could see my face he kissed me. The cool metal of his lip ring sending chills through my whole body. I felt butterflies, fireworls, everything durning this kiss. It was so full of passion. I never felt like this when Cody kissed me.
____________________________________________
kind of a filler chapter but yeah! Hope you liked it!