Chapter 14

A/N: two chapters in one day!! Yay!! lol

"Really? Thats so sweet. Most guys arent like that." I say while looking at Luke, my cheeks pink from blushing. "You're so cute when you blush" he says. This only makes me blush more. "Wanna watch Netflix and cuddle all day?" He asks me. "Sure. You know I love Netflix!" "Oh wait! I forgot, I have something for you!" He runs over and grabs his guitar. He starts sturmming and singing.

"You call me up

It's like a broken record

saying that your heart hurts

that you never get over him getting over you.

And you end up crying

and I end up lying,

cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do.

And when the phone call finally ends,

you say "thanks fro being a friend."

And we're going in circles again and again.

I dedicate this song to you,

the one who never sees the truth,

that I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.

Hold you tight straight through the daylight,

I'm right here, when you gonna realize

that I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?

I bite my tounge but I wanna scream out

You could be with me now

but I end up telling you what you wanna hear.

But you're not ready and it's so frustrating

he treats you so bad and I'm so good to you it's not fair.

And when the phonecall finally ends

you say "I'll call you tomorrow at 10"

and I'm stuck in the friendzone again and again.

I dedicate this song to you,

the one who never sees the truth,

that I could take away your hurt heartbreak girl.

Hold you tight straight through the daylight,

I'm right here when you gonna realize

that I'm your cure heartbreak girl?

I know someday It's gonna happen

and you''ll finally forget the day you met him

sometimes it's so close to your confession,

I gotta get it through your head

that you belong with me intread.

I dedicate this song to you,

the one who never sees the truth,

that I could take away your hurt heartbreak girl.

Hold you tight straight through the daylight,

I'm right here when you gonna realize

that I'm your cure heartbreak girl?

I dedicate this song to you,

the one who never sees the truth,

that I could take away your hurt heartbreak girl.

Hold you tight straight through the daylight,

I'm right here when you gonna realize

that I'm your cure heartbreak girl?"

He finished singing. "I wrote that song for you Callie. I think it described our relationship perfect, you would always call me crying about Cody and I would never admit my feelings. I always felt like I was in the friendzone, I'd tell you what you wanted to hear when I really wanted to tell you that you should be with me."

I was now crying by this time. "H-how long have you liked me?" I asked

"Two years" Luke whispered not wanting me to hear, but I heard him perfeclty. I got up and moved over to where Luke was. I picked up his gituar and gently laid it beside of us as I sat on his lap. "Luke, that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done, and said to me. I wish I would have realized this before. I was stupid to think that Cody ever loved me, when I would always catch him in the hall with other girls and everything. You were always right there by my side through it all. I'm sorry that I made you feel like you were in the friendzone. I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere, and I'm just sorry for everything." I said and kissed him. When he pulled away, he looked so fragile and hurt. "I love Callie. Please never forget that!" "I wont. I promise!" I say and then kissed him again.

Luke's POV

I dont think I've ever sounded so fragile and hurt before when I said "I love you Callie. Please never forget that!" It made me so happy when she said "I wont. I promise" then kissed me again. Her kisses sends shock through my whole body considering I've liked her for so long and always imagined her pink plump lips on mine. A kiss has never felt so good.