Chapter 22

Callie’s POV

It’s been a few days and i’m still laying in my bunk. The only time I come out is when the boys are playing a show, at rehearsal, or just out doing whatever. I don’t want to face anyone. I haven’t even been on twitter, I know how much hate I have to be getting. It’s not my fault, Ashton is my friend and no one can do anything about that. Everyday the boys, well not Luke, but the others will come to check on me. I always pretend to be asleep with my back facing them and my headphones in even though I’m never listening to music, but they don’t know that. They eventually leave after a few minutes of me not answering them. It has been a painful few days, me just laying here crying. I can’t even stand to hear Luke’s voice right now. I hate him, but I love him. Why does this always happen to me? I fall in love and then we get in a fight and then break up. Every time, it never fails. I just wish I could go home, but that’s not possible.

Ashton’s POV

I feel so bad for both Luke and Callie. Both are so heartbroken. Luke didn’t even mean what he said, but any time that on of us tries to tell Callie she never answers and has her headphones in. She never comes out of her bunk. The only time Luke does is if the band has something we have to do such as a show, soundcheck, or meet and greet. During our shows Luke always seems so distant, and I know that the fans know because they keep tweeting us asking what is wrong. They never ask at he meet and greets, thankfully or Luke would probably break down just like he does every time he hears Callie’s name. There has even been times that Luke forgot the words during a show. It’s so sad to see him like this. He’s usually so energetic, but now all he does is mope around. 

Callie’s POV

The boys are playing a show right now, so I got out of my bunk and grabbed something to eat. I always do this. Even while I’m eating I’m crying. It sucks, heartbreak you know? There is always that constant feeling of your heart being ripped out of your chest, thrown onto the ground, and being shattered into a million pieces. I hadn’t paid attention to the time, I just sat here on the couch crying, my knees tucked into my chest, and the boys walked in. All of them hyped up like they are after every show, then there was Luke. You could see the pain written all over his face, just like you could on mine more than likely. They hadn’t noticed me at first, but I didn’t dare make a run for it to my bunk or they would run back there too and I would just have to face it either way. Michael turned around and noticed me first. “Callie! You’re up!” He said way too excitedly. I mean it’s not like he hasn’t seen me, he comes to my bunk to check on me atleast twenty times a day. I didn’t say anything, just hugged my knees even more. Michael sat on my left side, Ashton on my right, and Calum in the floor in front of me. Luke just walked back to his bunk. It was silent for a few minutes, no one knowing what to say. Calum eventually spoke up. “He didn’t mean it you know?” “The thing is Calum, he said it. Wether he meant it or not, he still said it.”

Luke’s POV

We walk in the bus after the show, all of the guys all hyped up like normal, then theres me. Depressed. Callie was sitting on the couch, knees pulled to her chest, crying. It hurts me to know that I have hurt her this much. I never meant to say what I did. It just slipped out, out of anger and confusion. The guys sat with her, Michael and Ashton beside her, and Calum in the floor in front of her. I rolled my eyes and walked back to my bunk. I heard Calum say something, not quite sure what, and then Callie say “the thing is Calum, he said it. Wether he meant it or not, he said it.” It feels like every time I just think about what I said, or the guys even say her name my heart feels like it’s breaking into a million pieces. Now I’m hearing her voice and it is making it worse. The regret is just filling up inside of me and I don’t know how much longer I’ll be able to take it. I can’t stand to hear her voice right now so I put my headphones in and turn my music up and hoping that I fall asleep soon. I like sleeping even more now because when I’m asleep I don’t feel this regret.

____________________________________

This is short, i know. sorry!!