Chapter 24

Callie's POV   

I got to Starbucks right at 3, but I didn't see my friends. Thats weird. Maybe they're running a little late?   I decided to set down and wait for them. I waited, and waited , and still they wasn't here. I had got up and was getting ready to walk out, when I wasn't paying attention and smacked right into someone. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!" I say but then look up to see who I had ran into. It was Luke. "W-what are you doing here?" I ask. "The guys said that my mom and my brothers were here and wanted to meet up, but I don't see them." "Weird, they told me that my friends were wanting to meet up with me but they're not here either. Wait, do you think that this was their way of getting us to talk?" "Uhm, yeah maybe. Look I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to say that. I didn't want to break up with you. I have been a wreck ever since that day, and the fans have noticed every time i'm on stage. They always tweet and ask whats wrong but I just can't tell them. i'm really sorry, please please please forgive me!" Luke said.   

Luke's POV   

It was a little after 3 when I got to Starbucks, but I'm sure they won't mind. I walked in and someone smacked right into me. Before I could say anything they said "Oh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!" I knew that voice anywhere, it was Callie. She looked up and when she realized who I was she looked surprised, but happy. "W-what are you doing here?" She asks, stumbling over her words a little. "The guys said that  my mom and brothers were here and wanted to meet up, but I don't see them." I say truthfully. "Weird, they told me that my friends were wanting to meet up, but they're not here either. Wait, do you think that this was their way of getting us to talk?" I had never thought of that. "Uhm, yeah maybe. Look I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to say that. I didn't want to break up with you. I have been a wreck since that day, and the fans have noticed every time I'm on stage. They always tweet and ask whats wrong but I just can't tell them. I'm really sorry, please please please forgive me!" I say almost in tears, still standing in the middle of Starbucks. She takes my hand and leads us to a table. When we sat down she looked out the window. Eventually she said "you still said it though." She never looked at me, she was still looking out the window and I seen tears rolling down her cheeks. Instead of saying anything I got up and walked around the table and hugged her from behind. "Callie, please listen to me. I know that I said it, but I didn't mean to. I was upset okay? Please realize that." I now had tears rolling down my face. I never knew how much I had hurt her.   

_____________________________ 

this is a short chapter i know, i haven't been feeling the greatest and things, so i haven't really felt like writing! Anyways, i hope you guys enjoy and hopefully the next chapter won't take so long to update! xx