chapter seventy-five ▬▬▬ blue telekinetic orbs

━━━━━ EDWARD AND BELLA had picked Ellie and Thalia up from the airport, while Carlisle, Esme, and Jamie went to get Alistair in hopes that he would help them

━━━━━ EDWARD AND BELLA had picked Ellie and Thalia up from the airport, while Carlisle, Esme, and Jamie went to get Alistair in hopes that he would help them. When they arrived at the house Ellie climbed out, Gwendolyn ran down the steps and towards her mother who kneeled down to pick her up and hug her.

Astrid walked down the steps over to her friend as Gwendolyn was placed back down on the rocks. Ellie then hugged Astrid, happy to see her. The two pulled back from the hug, seconds later Thalia stepped out of Edwards car and looked at everyone.

Gwendolyn looked to her mother, while Thaila switched eye contact between the two. She closed the door and walked around to the other side. Ellie turned towards her long time friend while her daughter proceeded to hide behind her.

"Gwendie it's okay." Ellie whispered, looking down at her daughter. She watched as she looked up at her. Gwendolyn then moved from behind her. Thalia kneeled down and looked at the brunette, Gwendolyn walked forward staring at her.

Ellie watched as Gwendolyn grabbed a hold of her hand, the brunette tilted her head looking at her daughter. Shock soon fell onto her face. Ellie looked back at Edward.

"What is she doing?" Ellie asked, not actually moving her lips.

"It's her gift, she's communicating with Thalia." Edward answered.

"I thought she didn't have any."

"She does, I think she can heal anything as well, and that's why you didn't look like Bella. Your daughter was healing you."

Ellie nodded her head looking back at Thalia as she looked at her. "You weren't kidding." Thalia said, looking over at Ellie for a brief moment. "Can I show you something kiddo?" Thalia asked her.

Gwendolyn shook her head, Thalia stood up from the rocks still looking at Gwendolyn. Thalia then points over at the trees behind them. Everyone including Ellie turned around, looking to see Thalia leaning up against the tree. Gwendolyn and the others minus Ellie turned back around and watched the illusion disappear.

"I should've known." Benjamin called out, stepping on to the front steps with Max on one side and Tia on the other side of him.

"Benji, Tia, I'm so glad you two are here. It's good to see you again." She said, as the three walked to each other. It turned into a group hug and Ellie of course smiled at her friends. Ellie sent a wave to Max.

Max walked down the steps and over to her and Astrid, Thalia walked back over to them ready to be introduced. Ellie briefly looked at Edward.

"Could you take Gwendie inside?"

Edward nodded his head. Ellie looked down at her and shook her head. She then watched as Gwendolyn walked towards the steps. Bella and Edward followed behind him. Ellie looked at Max and Astrid.