chapter eighty ▬▬▬ the battle

━━━━━ ELLIE LOOKED TO her daughter, she then lifted her up while Seth lowered himself

      ━━━━━ ELLIE LOOKED TO her daughter, she then lifted her up while Seth lowered himself. Once she was on Seth looked at Ellie as she looked at his wolf eyes.

"You take care of my daughter. Keep her safe." Ellie said, Seth nodded his head and turned around running into the trees with Jacob and Renesmee not far behind them. Ellie turned back around watching Alice turn towards the snow and kick Aro into the air.

He adjusted his body and caught himself on the snow sliding on it. Shock fell onto the faces of everyone as they all knew what was going to happen. He stood up breathing heavily and staring at Alice, angry evident on his face. Alice went to run away however two guards stopped her from doing so. Aro then walked forward which in return caused them to walk forward which caused the rest of the Volturi to move forward.

"Take her away." Aro called out. They started to pull Alice away while she tried her hardest to break free of the grip.

"Let her go!" Carlisle yelled out.

"Carlisle!" Ellie called out watching him run away from them and towards Alice.

Some of the Volturi guards ran to him, the first one was flipped into the snow, while the second one was knocked away flying through the air. Carlisle jumped in the air causing Aro to do the same thing. They collided into each other and Aro landed on the ground holding onto Carlisle's head. Everyone looked at it and almost instantly all eyes fell onto Ellie.

Ellie lifted her hands to her mouth, "no!" She screamed out feeling her powers pulse through her at a stronger rate. The psionic power came out of her surrounding her body. Then she watched Caius light Carlisle's body on fire. "No!" She screamed again.

Ellie was the first to start running soon Edward followed behind her and eventually the rest of the vampires started running as well. Sam stood in the center of the pack Astrid and Max with them. He growled at some of the members making sure they waited. Aro lifted his hands up and commenced his army sending them out to fight.

Eventually all the wolves took off and joined as one until they joined in the vampires, running towards the enemies. Ellie picked herself up from the ground jumping into one of the vampires she moved her hands eventually ripping it in half. The rest of the vampires and the wolves had collided into the army. Seth and Jacob made it to the top, and proceeded to look out as the fight ensued.

But they didn't stay long; they eventually took off heading further into the trees. Astrid jumped onto one of the vampires biting into its head and ripping it off. Jasper had managed to get free and she joined the battle. He jumped in the air grabbing one of the Volturi guards and twisting his head off.

Rosalie came up to another vampire grabbing his neck and throwing him into the snow as well. Each of the wolves worked together to take down as many vampires as they could. Garrett stood in the middle of the battlefield hitting one of the guards as he came towards him. Edward knocked a guard down to the snow.