chapter nineteen ▬▬▬ hold my hand

━━━━━ IT HAD BEEN a few hours since they arrived in Arizona, Jasper and Alice had checked into a hotel making sure to get separate beds

      ━━━━━ IT HAD BEEN a few hours since they arrived in Arizona, Jasper and Alice had checked into a hotel making sure to get separate beds. Bella had been sitting down facing away from the ground while Ellie laid down on the floor looking up at the ceiling.

Alice gasped causing Bella to turn back towards Jasper and Alice, meanwhile Ellie lifted herself up slightly looking over at Alice. "What is it? What do you see?" Jasper asked, grabbing a hold of Alice's hand.

"The tracker, he just changed course." Alice informed them.

"Where will it take him, Alice?" Jasper asked, grabbing a pencil and a piece of paper.

"Mirrors. A room full of mirrors." Alice said as she began drawing.

"Edward said the visions weren't always certain." Bella said, looking at Jasper.

"She sees the course people are on while they're on it. If they change their minds, the vision changes." Jasper explained looking between Bella and Ellie.

"So, the course that the tracker's on now is gonna lead him to a ballet studio?" Bella asked looking down at the drawing.

"You've been here?" Alice asked her, lifting her gaze.

"I took lessons as a kid. The school I went to had an arch just like that." Bella explained to the vampires.

"Was your school here in Phoenix?" Jasper asked her.

"Yeah." Bella responded as her phone rang.

"Edward." Bella called out, answering the phone.

Ellie sighed, laying back down looking back at the ceiling daydreaming of her bookstore and Carlisle. Not long after checking in Jasper and Alice went downstairs to check out while Bella and Ellie stayed up in the room to finish packing up their things. Bella's phone began ringing again, causing Bella and Ellie to stop what they were doing.

"Hey, mom, I'm glad you got my message. What are you doing home?" Bella asked. Ellie looked at her as she waited for a response.

"Calm down, everything's fine." Bella told her.

"What's going on?" Ellie asked her adoptive sister, Bella only shrugged in response.

"I'll explain everything later. Mom, are you there?" Bella asked her mother.

"Bella, come on, tell me what's happening." Ellie said, still waiting for a response.

"Don't touch her, don't touch her." Bella screamed at the person who spoke on the other side of the line. "Where should we meet you?" Bella asked, looking over at Ellie.

"Bella, please bring me in on what's going on!" Ellie said, watching as she hung up the phone.

"We have to go. He only wants us." Bella said.