chapter six ▬▬▬ the reservation

━━━━━ CARLISLE PULLED UP outside Charlie's house turning off his car, he got out and walked over to the other side

      ━━━━━ CARLISLE PULLED UP outside Charlie's house turning off his car, he got out and walked over to the other side. Opening the door he moved to the side allowing Ellie to step out. Ellie made her way toward the steps walking up them and turning to face Carlisle.

"Why don't we have that date tonight?" Ellie asked, placing a small smile on her face.

"Alright, I'll pick you up later. Does seven work?" Carlisle asked her in response.

Ellie nodded her head. "Yes, I'll see you then. In the meantime, I need to get some sleep." Ellie replied.

Carlisle smiled and watched as she unlocked the door walking into the house, closing the door behind her. Ellie moved back against the door smiling with her head low. A light turned on causing her to jump, she looked up and saw Bella sitting on the couch. Sighing in relief she walked over to Bella sitting down next to her.

"Why are you soaking wet?" Bella asked her.

"I couldn't sleep so I went to see my parents' gravestones. I was about halfway when Carlisle picked me up, which is odd now that I think about it." Ellie explained getting back up and heading to her room.

Bella stood up and followed behind her.

"Why is it odd? Maybe Carlisle got off work late." Bella said coming to a stop outside her door.

Ellie closes her door and begins taking off the wet clothes, shuffling around her room grabbing dry clothes.

"I highly doubt he works that late, and how did he even know where I was. I don't understand any of it." Ellie said walking back to her door, opening it allowing Bella in her room.

"I don't know what to tell you El, whatever it is I'm sure you'll figure it out. But to be completely honest with you I've been having this weird feeling about Edward." Bella said, climbing into Ellie's bed.

"I hope there's an answer to all of this." Ellie said, looking at Bella. "Don't you have to get to school?" Ellie watched as Bella shuffled off her bed.

"Uh, yeah I do. I guess I'll see you later then." Bella said, walking towards the door.

"Actually, I have a date with Carlisle tonight and I don't know how late we'll be out." Ellie explained falling backwards onto her pillow.

"Well, have fun then." Bella said, walking out of the room, closing the door behind her.

After watching Bella leave her room she reached over to her alarm clock pressing a button for later. Feeling content with the time she moved herself under the covers, slowly drifting to sleep.

A few hours had passed since Ellie went to sleep. She moved around in her bed, sweat falling down her face. Gasping for air she lifted her body upwards looking around at her surroundings. Relief washes over her body and she lowers her head, placing her hands on her neck. Moving to the edge of her bed she gets off walking over to her closet picking out a simple dress.

After grabbing it she walks out of her room and heads up the steps to the bathroom to take a shower. She closed the door behind her, walking over to the tub he turned the nozzle on allowing the water to fall down to the tub. She moved the nozzle some more watching as the water started to form in a shower head.

Taking her clothes off she stepped into the shower as the beads of water hit her back. Moving backwards she smiled when the water hit her face. After thirty minutes of showering she was finally content. Turning the shower off she grabbed a towel wrapping it around her body and stepping out of the tub.

Grabbing the blow dryer she began drying her long hair. After fifteen minutes of drying her hair it was finally done. Exiting out of the bathroom she walked back down to her bedroom placing her dirty clothes in her basket. Heading over to her closet she turned on the light, grabbing the red dress she pulled it on, tying the back up.

Once finished she looked at the various dress shoes she had. Ellie jumped up, nearly falling down when the doorbell rang through the house. Leaving her room with no shoes she walked towards the door seeing Carlisle outside waiting. Smiling, she moved closer to the door, opening it up. Carlisle looked at her and a small smile started to appear on his face, seeing her dressed so nicely.

"I just need to pick shoes and then we can go." Ellie said looking at her date. "But you can come in and wait." She added moving to the side of the door.

Carlisle moved past her walking into the house.

"You look beautiful." Carlisle said coming to a stop inside the house.

Ellie's smile seemed to get bigger as she took in the compliment, "well, thank you, Carlisle." Ellie exclaimed, closing the door.

Carlisle followed behind her, the two entering her bedroom. Looking around he noticed the many books that laid around her room as well.

"So, do you bring your work home?" Carlisle asked, curious to know more about her.

"Actually, I sometimes do. Mostly because I like to read a lot." Ellie replied, grabbing heels, slipping them on; she walked over to Carlisle. "Most of my regular customers let me know what books I should read."

"That's interesting." Carlisle simply replied. Taking one last look at Ellie's room he exited out with Ellie following in tow. "We should probably leave now if we want to make the reservation." Carlisle told her, walking over to the front door.

"Yes, let's go." Ellie said, grabbing her keys and purse.

Opening the door the two walked out, Ellie locked the door behind them. Walking down the steps the two headed over to the car, he opened the door for Ellie. She got in sitting down on the seat, buckling up. Carlisle made his way to the drivers side, getting in it he turned on the car and drove away from the house.