Stay

Thirty | San's P.O.V
***Last Chapter***

Raindrops quickly ran down on me and all I could think about was if he was okay. I should've went with him damnit! This was going to be the first time Wooyoung met with his father after that situation happened. He seemed confident and not at all timid, but Wooyoung has a specialty when it comes to masking his emotions. Not being able to sit, and wonder all night I put down my drink and ran upstairs to get properly dressed.

Since Wooyoung had my car I checked my phone to see when the last bus ran, the time showed 9:30 and luckily it was only 8pm.

***
Wooyoung's P.O.V

"I FORBID YOU TO EVER SEE THAT MAN AGAIN! If you don't break up with him by tonight, be prepared to see your precious boyfriend behind a glass wall with handcuffs latched on his wrist by tomorrow morning!" He yelled his voice echoing throughout the whole house.

"D-dad pl-please." I cried looking up at him. "I'm begging you please don't do this me." Walking up to him I slowly fell to my knees, and looked at him with red teary eyes.

"You disgust me." He scoffed, as he raised his hand on midair ready to smack me. Catching himself in mid act he clenched his fist, and slowly brought his arm down. "How can you sit here on your damn knees, and beg me to let you be with someone of the same sex who is also too old for you. You're a sad example for a son." He glared at me, his eyes piercing through my skin.

"Hey, that's enough." My mom expressed her and concern as she touched my father's shoulder.

"Go break up with him now!" He yelled.

Walking out the door I felt my heart breaking all over again, and this time it hurt worse than before. I felt as if someone dug there nails through my skin, grabbed my heart and riped it right out of my chest while laughing in my face. Tears once again fell endlessly down my cheeks, becoming my unfortunate ritual. I couldn't care less about the raindrops that were attacking my face and clothes, all I wanted to do was run away. Somewhere nobody could find San and I and force us apart.

As I tried to gather my thoughts, I felt a gentle hand place itself on my shoulder causing  me to turn around.

"Sannie?" I sniffed wishing that he hadn't come.

"Are you alright?" He asked placing his hand on my neck and then my face, trying to check for bruises.

Turning around I met my father's gaze, and harshly swallowing the regret down my throat. "I'm fine San. You shouldn't have come." I rolled my eyes as I grabbed his hand and took it off my face.

"Great, are you done here? What did he want to talk to you about?" He asked grabbing my hand, and rubbing it softly.

"Jeez San I said I'm fine. Ever since I got back from the hospital you've been breathing down my neck. It's pathetic actually, your whole world revolves around me. You can't even live without me I bet. Look I was in over my head yesterday, I just wanted to have sex with you because let's face it it's the only thing that you're extremely good at. It meant nothing to me okay I just felt guilty, and then I felt even more guilty when you started talking about your grandmother...ugh I just felt like I had to play along you know." I harshly spoke, not having a single emotion expressed on my face. I'm so sorry Sannie, I really hope you forgive me....I just have to do this for you.